Submersible Solar 3″ Pump 5-120 | 5000l/hr | 120m Max Head 72V
$2,590.00 – $5,380.00
UPC Code: 9346314001519
The 5-120 is a great pump where you’ve only got room for a 3 inch submersible pump but you need to pump a lot of water out of it. The 5-120 is an absolute belter 3 inch pump that can deliver up to 5000 litres an hour and has a maximum head of 120 metres.
At Commodore Australia have a long history in the industry, we are always looking to pair our solar expertise with the highest quality of pumping products on the market. We understand that when you purchase a pump you want it to work exactly as advertised, to last for a long time and to have Australian’s to call if you require any assistance. We offer unlimited support no matter how many years after you’ve purchased from us, to give you true long term value for money. Put our solar pumping experience to work for you today, and get water moving on your property.
The pump flow can be decreased from a knob inside the control box, as well as a bore water recovery timer that delays restarting the pump after the water level has risen above the water source level sensor.
Please refer to our pump calculator to get your total head & compare to the curve graph for head & flow ranges. On submersible pumps we recommend not exceeding 65% of maximum head height for this pump that is 78m.
- Voltage: 72V
- Power: 1300W
- Max Flow: 5000L/hr
- Max Head: 120m
- Outlet Diameter: 1.25″
- Pump Diameter: 76mm
- Brushless DC S/S Submersible Multistage Centrifugal Pump
- Sealed Solar Pump Controller 72v
- 6 x 270w Poly A Grade panels (or 3 x 270w polys – Select from drop down menu)
- Solar Panel Cable – 6m with connectors fitted
- Water level sensors x 2
- Instruction Manual & Quick Connection Guide
- Complete solar panel stand
- Railing/connectors take all the hard work out of building your own stand, they connect to the solar panels and bolt straight onto your own stand.
- Pressure switch if you’re filling a tank that is some distance from where you’re pumping from. The switch that comes with the system is wired whereas there is an option to purchase a mechanic pressure switch that doesn’t require a cable.
- Extra cable. Pump comes with 3 metres of cable on it if you need
more calculate the distance from where you’re pumping from to where you will
mount the controller. Maximum 80 metres extra cable for this pump.
Commodore Pump Warranty Statement
Commodore Pumps (motor and pump head) come with a 24 Month warranty, and Commodore Pump Controllers come with a 12 month warranty. New solar panels have a 25 year output warranty. Used solar panels have a 10 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside of the warranty period are available at a reasonable cost. Shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables (such as helical rotor pump impellers), cables, leads, etc are not covered by warranty. Negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
|Dimensions||170 × 112 × 70 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.