You’re looking at the JCM-8.0-70 Horizontal Multistage Solar Pump with your choice of 6 x 270W or 9 x 270W solar panels. This pump is capable of delivering a max flow of 8,000 litres per hour or a max head height of 70m.
Whether you’re pumping from a channel, dam, tank or another source and solely powered by solar energy, this surface mount pump is a ripper in performance and reliability. Included in your kit is the surface mount pump, an MPPT controller and your choice of 6 or 9 solar panels. This pump runs well with 6 panel, but you can also run it with 9 panels to extend your pumping day with the added benefit of improving the pumps performance on cloudy days thanks to the extra 2 panels.
Please refer to our pump calculator to get your total head & compare to the curve graph for head & flow ranges. On surface mount pumps we recommend not exceeding 65% of maximum head height for this pump that is 45m.
- Voltage: 72V
- Power: 1100W
- Max Flow rate: 8m³l/hr or 8,000 litres per hour
- Max head height: 70m
- Max Suction: 5m
- Inlet / outlet size: 1″
- Multistage Pump JCM-8.0-70
- MPPT Sealed Solar Pump Controller
- Solar Panels – 6 or 9 panels (select from drop-down menu)
- Well Sensor to stop pumping if the water source is low
- Tank Sensors to stop pumping if the tank is full
- 5 Metre Cable for Solar Panel
- Instruction Manual
Finance available for purchases over $5,000
- 6 or 9 panel stand to mount your solar panels.
- Railing/connectors take all the hard work out of building your own stand, they connect to the solar panels and bolts straight onto your own stand or roof.
- Pressure switch kit are perfect if you’re filling a tank or dam that is some distance from where you’re pumping from. The high water level sensor that comes with this system is wired and this can be a problem if you’re pumping more than 100m. This option of a mechanic pressure switch can operate reliably with distances over 2km.
- Extra cable. Pumps comes with 3 metres of factory fitted cable. If you need
more calculate the distance from where your pump will be located to where your control box will be mounted. Maximum 80 metres extra cable for this pump.
Commodore Pump Warranty Statement
Commodore Pumps (motor and pump head) come with a 24 Month warranty, and Commodore Pump Controllers come with a 12 month warranty. New solar panels have a 25 year output warranty. Used solar panels have a 10 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside of the warranty period are available at a reasonable cost. Shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables (such as helical rotor pump impellers), cables, leads, etc are not covered by warranty. Negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.