At Commodore Australia we’re proud to offer the very latest and safest in lithium batteries. The Pylontech US3000 is built from LifePo4 Lithium cells, the best performing chemistry, proven in the market and under Australian conditions
Upgrade your grid connected or off grid solar system with a cost effective energy storage solution. Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the Pylontech lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership of approximately 15 cents per kWh. This compares favourably with the typical & rising cost of mains energy of around 28 cents per kWh. Commodore Australia’s Pylontech US3000 battery prices also include full battery (link cables and communication cables)
The Pylontech batteries are compatible with a number of popular inverter brands including:
- Victron Energy (VE Bus models)
- Solax Power
- Others too – please contact us to inquire about compatibility
The batteries come as a standard server rack size, giving many installation options. We custom build a server rack style cabinet pre wired ready for installation. The standard cabinet will suit up to 5 batteries (17.75kWh). If more than 5 are required a larger cabinet can be supplied on request. Orders can be made for 8 battery cabinets upon request.
- Nominal Voltage: 48V
- Total capacity per battery module – 3.55kWh
- Usable energy per module – 3.37kWh
- Maximum output power per module – 5kW (Peak 15s max)
- Cycle life per module – >6000 cycles
- Expand-ability – up to 80kWh total, adding modules and cabinets as necessary at any time (over 5 units in parallel requires a communications hub)
- Communication: RS485, CAN
- Charge voltage (V): 52.5-53.5
- Discharge voltage (V): 45-53.5\
- Working temperature (c): 0-50
- Shelf temperature (c): -20-60
- Humidity: 5%-85%
- Altitude <2000
For details on our battery warranties please click here.
Peace of mind is an important facet of living self sufficiently or off grid. The Pylontech Lithium battery system features an outstanding 10 year warranty, and is constructed of the safest and best performing lithium battery technology Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (otherwise known as LiFePO4 or LFP).