The all-new Westinghouse iGen4500 digital inverter generator lets you take the power wherever you go. Whether you’re caravaning or camping, backing-up your home mains electricity supply or working remotely on site, the iGen4500 offers you the ultimate in portable power convenience. Innovative technology enables the iGen4500 to generate power with higher fuel efficiency, fewer emissions and less weight than a standard generator. Its clean and stable power output is safe for all of your electronic devices including TVs, computers and mobile phones.
The Westinghouse iGen4500 Inverter Generator is a premium power solution to meet your portable power needs whether you’re camping or on the go. With a TT-30R RV Ready Outlet, two 20A household outlets, and built-in USB ports, this generator is ideal for recreational activities or as an emergency backup source. It’s engineered for maximum fuel efficiency with a variable engine speed to produce only the power you need at any given time, running for up to 18 hours on a 13.5-litre fuel tank to save you repeated trips to the gas station. Conveniently built with Push-Button Electric Start and wireless remote start for easy ignition. At less than 3% THD, the iGen4500 is perfect for running sensitive electronics like LCD/plasma televisions, laptops, tablets, or mobile devices that require clean, stable power. The LED Data Center has an automatic rotating digital display to keep you up to date for maintenance with real-time information. It features a lightweight, compact design with wheels and an extendable suitcase-style handle, making this model effortlessly more portable than traditional generators.
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful – 4500 Watts maximum output – the highest in its class – lets you run more of your electrical devices.
- Compact and Lightweight – At only 49.5 kg, it can be easily carried by one person using the ergonomic non-slip handle.
- Quiet and Smooth – Running from only 51 dB(A) so its operation won’t disturb you, or your neighbours.
- Long Runtime – Up to 24 hours achieved by the fuel-efficient engine and biggest-in-class 13.5 L litre fuel tank.
- Easy To Use – Yellow coloured touch points guide you to the controls required for normal operation.
- Mains Quality Electricity – From the digital inverter safely powers all of your sensitive electronic equipment.
- Clean Air Technology – Using a 4-stroke petrol engine with the latest emission controls helps protect the environment.
- Plug and Play – Convenience with everything you need supplied in the box including a dust cover.
- Warranty Protection – For 2 years or 500 hours of domestic use to safeguard your investment (conditions apply).
|Dimensions||65 × 48 × 52 cm|