We’re excited to offer this top quality Lithium battery powered off grid solar system perfect for the medium to large house or large shed. Combining the best brands Victron Energy Pylon-tech Lithium Batteries and A Grade JA 330W solar panels.
Here at Commodore we specialize in off grid what that means is that when you purchase a system from us you can have confidence that it will do exactly what you want it to do, that it is going to be supremely reliable as we would only sell what we would install in our own house and best of all we are here to help you every step of the way after you’ve purchased your system. You will not get a better price on an off grid system full stop. We are one of the biggest off grid distributors in Australia we offer you the best price the first time.
At Commodore Australia we’re proud to offer the very latest and safest in lithium batteries. The Pylontech US3000 is built from LifePo4 Lithium cells, the best performing chemistry, proven in the market and under Australian conditions.
Peace of mind is an important facet of living self sufficiently or off grid. The Victron hardware is covered by an outstanding 5 year replacement or repair warranty. The Pylontech Lithium battery system features an outstanding 10 year warranty, and is constructed of the safest and best performing lithium battery technology Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (otherwise known as LiFePo4 or LFP)
Pylontech Lithium batteries.
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- More usable energy up to 90% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance a 10kWh bank can handle a 10kW load, and a surge of 20kW
- Greater charge efficiency up to 97% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the Pylontech lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership of approximately 15 cents per kWh. This compares favourably with the typical & rising cost of mains energy of around 28 cents per kWh.
- Victron MultiPlus II 5kVA, Quattro 8kVA, Quattro 10kVA or Quattro 15kVA Inverter Chargers (select from drop-down menu above)
- Pylontech Lithium Battery bank and Cabinet (Constructed select capacity from drop-down menu above)
- A Grade PV Solar Panel array (select array size from drop-down menu above)
- Victron MPPT Smart Solar charge controller to suit selected solar array
- Victron Colour Control Cerbo GX System Monitor with Online Access
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile & Tilt upgrades available)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Pre-wired and configured system board this makes a faster and simpler install onsite (select from drop-down menu)
- Finance available
JA Solar. For a long time JA Solar have been one of the biggest names in the solar industry, there panels have truly passed the test of time and they continue to offer some of the highest efficiency panels on the market. This listing features the 330W modules, which have a 12 year workmanship warranty, and 25 year output warranty.
The system can be expanded at any time in the following ways
- Up to 124kWh battery storage using 3.55kWh modules
- Up to 6x Inverter Chargers for up to 30kVA rated output power set single phase or 3 phase
- Within sensibility, basically an unlimited amount of solar power can be installed, adding more MPPT controllers as required.
Detailed system information such as solar power, usage history & battery status is displayed on the intuitive Colour Control GX panel. When connected to your home network all this live information can be viewed on your smart phone or a PC, and if you have the internet view your system from anywhere in the world using Victron’s free Remote Management portal (called the VRM portal). See the Colour Control GX brochure on the downloads tab for more information.
Solar array depending on location, the annual daily average in Australia is 4 to 5 hours equivalent of full power from the array per day (where a 1kW array would give between 4 5kWh per day if demanded) with more in summer and less in winter. A large solar PV array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides you with far more reliable power. Average daily input figures:
6x 330w = 8.91kW per day |9x 330w = 13.36kW per day | 12x 330w = 17.82kWh per day
- All Victron components have a 5 year full warranty
- The Pylontech Lithium batteries feature a 10 year warranty
- Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty
For details on our battery warranties please click here.