Victron Off Grid Solar Kit | 3kVa Inverter Charger | 1680W Solar PV| 4kWh Australian Eco Series Lithium Battery
This system is perfect for low power dwellings like weekenders, tiny houses, smaller houseboats & remote sheds where you are looking for a premium Lithium battery solution with room to grow. This system is suitable to run efficient appliances such as LED lighting, battery chargers, TV’s, laptops, small-medium tools, etc. A smaller fridge/freezer would also be suitable. The system can very easily be expanded, panels, batteries and even the inverter can be parallel, add extra batteries at $3450 inc gst.
At Commodore Australia we’re proud to offer the very latest and safest in lithium battery technology from PowerPlus Energy with the new Eco series compact modular lithium battery system. Paired with the time proven Victron Inverter Charger hardware, this package brings the best modern renewable energy technologies together for a fully expandable Off Grid solar power solution.
Peace of mind is a very important facet of living self sufficiently or off grid. The Victron hardware has time proven reliability & is covered by an outstanding 5 year replacement or repair warranty. The PowerPlus Eco series Lithium batteries system features an outstanding 10 year pro rata warranty! They are constructed of the safest and best performing lithium battery technology for solar off grid power systems – Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (otherwise known as LiFePO4 or LFP).
PowerPlus Eco series batteries
The Australian designed and engineered Eco series lithium batteries from PowerPlus Energy are very impressive in all aspects featuring a 10,000 cycle life rating a much smaller footprint and better low temperature performance. A 40kWh battery bank can now fit in almost one third the footprint of previous off grid lithium options! Welcome to the future of fully expandable lithium batteries designed for off-grid solar & energy storage systems. This system standard is 4KWH
- Fully expandable – grow your battery bank as your needs demand at any time
- More Charge / Recharge cycles – 10,000 cycles for off grid solar, depending on depth of discharge
- Excellent constant high current Charge / Discharge performance
- Greater charge efficiency – up to 98% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space – 40kWh can be stored in 1200H*550W*700D MM
- Standardised 19″ rack mounting system – compatible to mount in server racks if desired
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
- Smarter internal management means no need for specific battery-inverter communications to keep the battery ‘awake’, liberating the battery for use with a wider range of inverter & charger hardware
- Integrated re-settable circuit breaker in each battery module for added safety and simpler system cabling with less external fusing
- Battery modules are made with high quality & tolerance matched cylindrical LFP cells for optimal performance
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the Eco series Lithium batteries from PowerPlus deliver an exceptional cost of ownership. The 10,000 cycle rating dictates an incredible 17 cents per kWh, and typical real word usage scenarios can far exceed the guaranteed minimums.
- Victron MultiPlus II 3kVa Inverter Charger 48V with 35A AC charger
- PowerPlus Eco lithium Battery bank(1x 4kWh 48V module ( 80% recommended DOD- add an extra battery from $3450 inc gst) ( battery cabinet is an optional extra at $980 inc gst )
- 6x 275W A grade 24V Solar PV Panels. 1650W or 1.65kW
- Victron MPPT SmartSolar charge controller to suit selected solar array
- Victron MPPT Control unit ( to view/ control solar charging state)
- Victron BMV 700 Battery monitor ( for accurate battery state of charge)
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile & Tilt upgrades available)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
Please contact us if you wish to change the system in any way, we are happy to design systems according to customer requirements.
The system can be expanded at any time in the following ways
- Over 100kWh battery storage – using 4kWh modules & cabinets as required ( add an extra 4kWh battery from $3450 inc gst.
- Up to 6x Inverter Chargers for up to 18kVA rated output power – set single phase or 3 phase
- Within sensibility, basically an unlimited amount of solar power can be installed, adding more MPPT controllers as required.
Create a Grid-Hybrid system, where your Solar energy is used & stored as first priority**. Power will be supplied primarily from the solar panels & battery bank. If required, the grid can help power loads through the inverter automatically. This design principle uses your solar & stored energy first before using the mains grid power. If your batteries are full, and there is more solar power than your loads need, the extra power can be exported back to the grid for feed-in tariffs.
** color control GX system required to do this- add $790 inc gst
Solar array – depending on location, the annual daily average in Australia is 4 to 5 hours equivalent of full power from the array per day (where a 1kW array would give between 4 – 5kWh per day if demanded) with more in summer and less in winter. A large solar PV array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides you with far more reliable power. Average daily input figures:
12x 270w = 12.9kWh per day | 18x 270w = 19.4kWh per day | 24x 270w = 25.9kWh per day | 30x 270w = 32.4kWh per day
- All Victron components have a 5 year full warranty
- PowerPlus Eco lithium batteries have a 10 year Pro Rata Warranty ( Max recommended discharge 80% in off grid )
- Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty
For more information see manufactures warranty, found on each brand website.
You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out repairs for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer.
Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 cm|
Click here for more info on the Colour Control GX.