Victron Grid /or Off Grid Solar Power System with BYD / Kratos Lithium Battery Bank
$8,850.00 – $32,400.00
Victron Grid Hybrid Solar Power System with BYD B-Box / Kratos Lithium Battery Bank
At Commodore Australia we’re proud to offer the very latest and safest in lithium battery technology from BYD with the new B-Box / SolarBatt Kratos modular lithium battery system. Paired with the time proven Victron Inverter Charger hardware, this package brings the best modern renewable energy technologies together for a fully expandable ‘grid hybrid’ solar power solution – which is also fully suited for off grid.
Peace of mind is an important facet of living self sufficiently or off grid. The Victron hardware is covered by an outstanding 5 year replacement or repair warranty. The BYD B-Box / Kratos Lithium battery system features an outstanding 10 year warranty, and is constructed of the safest and best performing lithium battery technology – Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (otherwise known as LiFePo4 or LFP)
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the BYD / Kratos Lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership of approximately 17 cents per kWh. This compares favorably to the typical and rising cost of mains power of around 28 cents per kWh.
The BYD B-Box / Kratos battery bank is made of a specially designed cabinet fitted with 2.5kWh battery modules, which are rated to 6000 cycles to 96% Depth Of Discharge (otherwise called DoD). These modules can be added at any time to expand the capacity of the system. They have a constant power rating equal to their capacity – 2.5kW each – making them very suitable for off grid and high demand applications. Many lithium battery types are limited to much lower constant power ratings. The battery bank can be expanded up to 80kWh total capacity (32x modules in 8 cabinets) .
Detailed solar, battery & system information is displayed on the Victron Colour Control GX system display panel. Once connected to the internet, this info call also be viewed on on your smartphone or PC.
The system can be expanded at any time in the following ways|
- Up to 80kWh battery storage – using 2.5kWh modules & 1x cabinet per 4x modules
- Up to 6x Inverter Chargers for up to 30kVA rated output power – set single phase or 3 phase
- Within sensibility, basically an unlimited amount of solar power can be installed, adding more MPPT controllers as required.
- Victron MultiGrid 3KVA Inverter Charger (or larger – select from drop-down menu above)
- BYD / Kratos Lithium Battery bank and Cabinet (select capacity from drop-down menu above)
- PV Solar Panel array and racking to suit (select array size from drop-down menu above)
- Victron MPPT SmartSolar charge controller to suit selected solar array
- Victron Colour Control GX System Monitor with Online Access
- DC Disconnect / Battery Breaker
- DC Solar PV breakers
- 5 Metres of Battery Cabling 25mm2 – 4x 1.25m Lengths with lugs fitted
- 20 Metres of Solar Cable
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile & Tilt upgrades available)
- Safety Sticker Kit
Create a Grid-Hybrid system, where your Solar energy is used & stored as first priority**. Power will be supplied primarily from the solar panels & battery bank. If there is insufficient power, the inverter supplements power using the Grid AC power supply automatically. This design principle uses your solar & stored energy first before using the mains grid power. This can be more feasible than the low grid feed-in tariff typically on offer. Victron’s Battery Safe feature retains a set amount of charge in the battery bank, utilizing the mains to keep the battery operating in the optimal range. A generator can be used in place of grid power for charging the batteries and running loads in the event of a few cloudy days or some heavy power usage.
- All Victron components have a 5 year full warranty
- BYD / Kratos lithium battery system has a 10 year warranty
- Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty
For more information see manufactures warranty, found on each brand website.
You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out repairs for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer.
Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 cm|
Click here for more info on the Colour Control GX.