Sun-Torque Horizontal Multistage 5.0-80 Solar Pump | 5000l/hr | 80m head
$2,190.00 – $4,950.00
UPC Code: 9346314001526
The Sun-Torque Multistage 5.0-80 has a big maximum head for a surface pump so when you want a good flow and you’re pushing up a hill this is pump is ideal. This pump is capable of delivering a max flow of 5000 litres per hour or a max head height of 80m.
Whether you’re pumping from a channel, dam, tank or other this Solar surface mount pump is a ripper in performance and reliability. This pump runs solely from Solar included in your kit is the pump, MPPT controller and your choice of Solar panels. This pump will run well with 4 panels, you can run it with 6 panels for a longer pumping day the pump will also perform better on cloudy days with the extra 2 panels.
Please refer to our pump calculator to get your total head & compare to the curve graph for head & flow ranges. On surface mount pumps we recommend not exceeding 65% of maximum head height for this pump that is 52m.
- Voltage: 48v
- Power: 750w
- Max Flow rate: 5000 litres per hour
- Max head height: 80m
- Max Suction: 5m
- Inlet / outlet size: 1″
- Horizontal Multistage Pump 5.0-80
- Pump Controller
- 6m of power cable
- Water level sensor
- 4 x 270w or 6 x 270w Solar Panels (select from dropdown menu)
- Solar Panel Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Extended 3 year parts warranty
- 4 or 6 panel stand to mount solar panels.
- Railing/connectors take all the hard work out of building your own stand, they connect to the solar panels and bolt straight onto your own stand.
- Pressure switch kit if you’re filling a tank that is some distance from where you’re pumping from. The switch that comes with the system is wired whereas there is an option to purchase a mechanic pressure switch that doesn’t require a cable.
- Extra cable. Pump comes with 3 metres of cable on it if you need
more calculate the distance from where you’re pumping from to where you will
mount the controller. Maximum 80 metres extra cable for this pump.
Commodore Pump Warranty Statement
Commodore Pumps (motor and pump head) come with a 24 Month warranty, and Commodore Pump Controllers come with a 12 month warranty. New solar panels have a 25 year output warranty. Used solar panels have a 10 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside of the warranty period are available at a reasonable cost. Shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables (such as helical rotor pump impellers), cables, leads, etc are not covered by warranty. Negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.