Submersible Solar Pump 0.8-40 | 800l/hr | 40m Max Head WITH SOLAR
2 in stock (can be backordered)
PREORDERS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP DISPATCH FROM LATE DECEMBER
What a ripper entry level submersible pump this 0.8-40 is. For those that need water but don’t need big volumes this is the ideal pump coming in at a red hot price. This is ideal where you’re pumping from a shallow bore say less than 25 metres, or from a dam or creek. If you’ve got a total head height of less than 30 metres you can expect to get 2000 litres per day.
- Max flow rate: 800 litres per hour / 13.3 litres per minute
- Max head (vertical pumping distance): 40 metres
- Voltage: 24v
- Pump power 180W
- Pump Outlet: 3/4″
- Stainless Steel Pump, Motor & Screw SS304,
- Pump Diameter 74mm,
- NSK Bearings
- Brushless DC Pump Motor
- 180w Brushless DC Submersible Screw Pump
- MPPT Sealed Solar Pump Controller
- Solar Panel to suit – 1 x 270w
- Well Sensor to stop pumping if the water source is low
- Tank Sensors to stop pumping if the tank is full
- Spare Pump Impeller
- 3 Metre Cable for Solar Panel
- Instruction Manual
* Solar panel stand.
* Railing/connectors take all the hard work out of building your own
stand, they connect to the solar panels and bolt straight onto your own
* Pressure switch if you’re filling a tank that is some distance from
where you’re pumping from. The switch that comes with the system is wired
whereas there is an option to purchase a mechanic pressure switch that isn’t
wired to the tank.
* Extra cable. Pump comes with 3 metres of cable on it if you need
more calculate the distance from where you’re pumping from to where you will
mount the controller. Maximum 50 metres extra cable for this pump.
Commodore Pump Warranty Statement
Commodore Pumps (motor and pump head) come with a 24 Month warranty, and Commodore Pump Controllers come with a 12 month warranty. New solar panels have a 25 year output warranty. Used solar panels have a 10 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside of the warranty period are available at a reasonable cost. Shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables (such as helical rotor pump impellers), cables, leads, etc are not covered by warranty. Negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
|Dimensions||160 × 84 × 15 cm|
Head Height Calculator
Use the head calculator to determine your total head and compare it to the head and flow graph.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.