This Commodore submersible pump can pump a maximum of 5,500 liters per hour, or a maximum of 60m head height. This pump is a high flow/low medium pressure pump which is fantastic when you have a low to medium head and require medium to large volumes of water. Quite often this is when pumping from a bore, well, dam or river. This pump runs solely from Solar included in your kit is the pump, MPPT controller and your choice of Solar panels for best performance select 4 panels.
Commodore Australia is here to provide green solutions to farmers wanting to install solar pumps for their water needs. Our solar pumps are highly efficient and are the most economical and reliable solution for all off-grid irrigation and water supply demands. Solar pumps are specially designed to be powered by solar panels alone, with no need for batteries, generators, mains power, petrol or diesel… So they do the job without the running costs. Solar Pumps start pumping when the sun is shining – saving money & resources. When you purchase any of our quality solar pumps, they will pay for themselves in around 2 years – or less.
The pump flow can be decreased from a knob inside the control box, as well as a bore water recovery timer that delays restarting the pump after the water level has risen above the water source level sensor.
Please refer to our pump calculator to get your total head & compare to the curve graph for head & flow ranges. On submersible pumps we recommend not exceeding 65% of maximum head height (including friction loss) for this pump that is 39m.
- Voltage: 48V
- Power: 750W
- Max Flow: 5.5m³l/hr or 5,500 liter per hour
- Max Head: 60m
- Outlet Diameter: 1.25″
- Pump Diameter: 4 inch
- Brushless DC S/S Submersible Multistage Centrifugal Pump
- Sealed Solar Pump Controller 48V
- Solar Panels – 0 or 4 x panels (select from drop-down menu)
- Solar Panel Cable – 6m with connectors fitted
- Water level sensors x 2
- Instruction Manual & Quick Connection Guide
Finance available for purchases over $5,000
- Solar panel stand.
- Railing/connectors take all the hard work out of building your own stand, they connect to the solar panels and bolt straight onto your own stand.
- Pressure switch if you’re filling a tank that is some distance from where you’re pumping from. The switch that comes with the system is wired whereas there is an option to purchase a mechanic pressure switch that isn’t wired to the tank.
- Extra cable. Pump comes with 3 metres of cable on it if you need
more calculate the distance from where you’re pumping from to where you will
mount the controller. Maximum 70 metres extra cable for this pump.
Commodore Pump Warranty Statement
Commodore Pumps (motor and pump head) come with a 24 Month warranty, and Commodore Pump Controllers come with a 12 month warranty. New solar panels have a 25 year output warranty. Used solar panels have a 10 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside of the warranty period are available at a reasonable cost. Shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables (such as helical rotor pump impellers), cables, leads, etc are not covered by warranty. Negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
|Dimensions||51 × 31 × 15 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.