Submersible Solar Pump 4.5-95 | 4500l/hr | 95m Max Head | 72V 1100W
$2,390.00 – $5,135.00
You’re looking at the Submersible Solar Bore Pump C3-4.5-95 which can deliver 4500l/hr or 95m max head – 72V 1100W with 6 x or 3 x 270w Solar Panels, this is a 100% Stainless Steel multistage centrifugal pump.
Commodore Australia is here to provide green solutions to farmers wanting to install solar pumps for their water needs. Our solar pumps are highly efficient and are the most economical and reliable solution for all off-grid irrigation and water supply demands. Solar pumps are specially designed to be powered by solar panels alone, with no need for batteries, generators, mains power, petrol or diesel… So they do the job without the running costs. Solar Pumps start pumping when the sun is shining – saving money & resources. When you purchase any of our quality solar pumps, they will pay for themselves in around 2 years – or less.
The pump flow can be decreased from a knob inside the control box, as well as having a bore water recovery timer that delays restarting the pump after the water level has risen above the water source level sensor.
|Total Head Pressure||Flow Rate in L/hr|| Expected flow per day in liters
6 x 270W in bold
***This flow rate is based on the use of 6 x 270 watt solar panels in bold. 3 x 270 watt solar panels would run at approximately 60%. Sunshine times are based on an average of 6 effective hours per day.
- Voltage: 72V
- Power: 1100W
- Max Flow: 4500L/hr
- Max Head: 95m
- Outlet Diameter: 1.25″
- Pump Diameter: 3 inch
- Brushless DC S/S Submersible Multistage Centrifugal Pump
- Sealed Solar Pump MPPT Controller 72v
- 6 x 270w Poly A Grade panels (or 3 x 270w polys – Select from drop down menu)
- Solar Panel Cable – 6m with connectors fitted
- Water level sensors x 2
- Instruction Manual & Quick Connection Guide
- Solar panel stand.
- Railing/connectors take all the hard work out of building your own stand, they connect to the solar panels and bolt straight onto your own stand.
- Pressure switch if you’re filling a tank that is some distance from where you’re pumping from. The switch that comes with the system is wired whereas there is an option to purchase a mechanic pressure switch that isn’t wired to the tank.
- Extra cable. Pump comes with 3 metres of cable on it if you need
more calculate the distance from where you’re pumping from to where you will
mount the controller. Maximum 80 metres extra cable for this pump.
Commodore Pump Warranty Statement
Commodore Pumps (motor and pump head) come with a 24 Month warranty, and Commodore Pump Controllers come with a 12 month warranty. New solar panels have a 25 year output warranty. Used solar panels have a 10 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside of the warranty period are available at a reasonable cost. Shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables (such as helical rotor pump impellers), cables, leads, etc are not covered by warranty. Negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
|Dimensions||170 × 112 × 70 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.