You’re looking at the Submersible Solar Pump 3.6-80 which is a 48v pump with a flow or 3600 litres an hour and a maximum head of 80m.
Whether you’re pumping from a bore, well, channel, dam or tank this Solar pump is a ripper in performance and reliability. This pump runs solely from Solar included in your kit is the pump, MPPT controller and your choice of Solar panels for best performance select 4 panels.
At Commodore Australia have a long history in the industry, we are always looking to pair our solar expertise with the highest quality of pumping products on the market. We understand that when you purchase a pump you want it to work exactly as advertised, to last for a long time and to have Australian’s to call if you require any assistance. We offer unlimited support no matter how many years after you’ve purchased from us, to give you true long term value for money. Put our solar pumping experience to work for you today, and get water moving on your property.
The pump flow can be decreased from a knob inside the control box, as well as a bore water recovery timer that delays restarting the pump after the water level has dropped below the water source level sensor.
Please refer to our pump calculator to get your total head & compare to the curve graph for head & flow ranges. On submersible pumps we recommend not exceeding 65% of maximum head height (including friction loss) for this pump that is 52m.
- Voltage: 48V
- Power: 750 W
- Max Flow: 3600L/hr
- Max Head: 80m
- Outlet Diameter: 1″
- Pump Diameter: 4″
- Brushless DC Submersible Screw Pump
- Sealed Solar Pump Controller
- Solar Panels to suit -0 or 4 x 275w panels
- Solar Panel Cable 6m
- Water level sensors x 2
- Instruction Manual & Quick Connection Guide
- 4 panel stand to mount solar panels.
- Railing/connectors take all the hard work out of building your own stand, they connect to the solar panels and bolt straight onto your own stand.
- Pressure switch kit if you’re filling a tank that is some distance from where you’re pumping from. The switch that comes with the system is wired whereas there is an option to purchase a mechanic pressure switch that doesn’t require a cable.
- Extra cable. Pump comes with 3 metres of cable on it if you need
more calculate the distance from where you’re pumping from to where you will
mount the controller. Maximum 80 metres extra cable for this pump.
Commodore Pump Warranty Statement
Commodore Pumps (motor and pump head) come with a 24 Month warranty, and Commodore Pump Controllers come with a 12 month warranty. New solar panels have a 25 year output warranty. Used solar panels have a 10 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside of the warranty period are available at a reasonable cost. Shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables (such as helical rotor pump impellers), cables, leads, etc are not covered by warranty. Negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
|Dimensions||161 × 84 × 60 cm|
- For a pressure switch kit click here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.