Commodore is excited to welcome the DOYIN range of single and three phase pumps. Doyin is an excellent manufacturer with an international reputation for quality, using only high grade metals, components and designs.
It has a capability of 10,800l/hr and a maximum head of 90m. To work out exactly how much water you’ll get, be sure to check the flow at your total head height in the flow chart
Pump Model 4SPM8-15 Specs:
- Power: 2.2kW / 3HP
- Single Phase 240v AC 50Hz (3 Phase 415V options available)
- Max Flow Rate: 10.8m3/hr or 10,800 litres per hour (at minimum head height)
- Max Head Height: 90m (where flow stops – see above images for head and flow ranges)
- Minimum head height* at 50Hz: 43m
- Unit Weight: 25.4kG
- Max Diameter: 100mm (4″)
- Total Length 1377mm
- Outlet: 1.5″ BSP
- Motor High quality stainless steel 304
- Pump Head: Stainless steel 304 with Stainless Steel Impellers
Single Phase Control Box Features & Function Description:
- LCD display screen with running status and info
- low water / dry running protection – with low current detection and/or water sensors
- Overload / Stalled motor protection
- Over voltage & Under voltage protection
- Transient surge protection
- Simple Push-button motor-current calibration
- Memory function on power loss, with the last 5 fault codes recorded
- Built in start capacitor
- Case protection class IP22
- Automatic Pump controller model DYA-S06 with Australian standard 10A power lead
- AC Submersible Multistage Pump model 4SPM8-15
- Instruction Manual
- Pressure switch, required if you are filling a tank that is some distance from where you’re pumping from and want the pump to turn on and off automatically. This eliminates the need to run a wire to the tank for automatic operation.
Please contact us if you need help working out your total head pressure, or use our ‘Pumping Calculator’ page. Pumping height, pipe length, pipe size and flow rate all need to be considered in working out your total head pressure
Doyin Pumps come with a 2 year warranty. 3 Phase Control Box comes with a 2 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send it back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside warranty period available at reasonable cost, shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
|Dimensions||134 × 16 × 22 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.