Submersible Multistage 3 Phase AC Pump | 10.8m³/hr Max Flow | Max Head 125m | 4kW Pump Drive | 4SP8-21
Commodore is excited to welcome the DOYIN range of single and three phase pumps. Doyin is an excellent manufacturer with an international reputation for quality, using only high grade metals, components and designs.
It has a capability of 10,800l/hr and a maximum head of 125m. To work out exactly how much water you’ll get, be sure to check the flow at your total head height in the flow chart.
Pump Model 4SP8-21 Specs:
- Power: 4kW / 5.5HP
- Three Phase 220v AC 50Hz
- Max Flow Rate: 10.8m3 /hr or 10,800 litres per hour (at minimum head height)
- Max Head Height: 125m (where flow stops – see above images for head and flow ranges)
- Minimum head height* at 50Hz: 60m (can be reduced if ran at lower speed)
- Unit Weight: 31.1kg
- Max Diameter: 100mm (4″)
- Total Length 1745mm
- Outlet: 2″ BSP
- Motor High quality stainless steel 304
- Pump Head: Stainless steel 304
Commodore Pump Drive Range Features:
- Dual operating modes:
- Solar only mode – Automatic operation with sunlight, adjusting flow to match available solar power.
- 24/7 operation mode – power with Solar during the day & run with Mains overnight, the inverter will also blend mains power with solar if solar is not sufficient to run the pump at required speed.
- Maximum Solar Array Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 450V
- Mains / Generator Input: AC 240V (Optional Generator auto start controller available for $495)
- Full protections and automatic operation including low water protection (both low current and water level sensors), compatible with pressure switches and tank level sensors
- LCD display screen with running status and info, including power input/ output, frequency/ speed, and error history.
- Overload / Stalled motor protection
- AC Submersible Multistage Pump model 4SP8-21
- Commodore Pump Inverter drive
- Instruction Manual and Quick Connection guide
- Pressure switch, required if you are filling a tank that is some distance from where you’re pumping from and want the pump to turn on and off automatically. This eliminates the need to run a wire to the tank for automatic operation.
*If necessary, the flow rate and minimum head height can be reduced by reducing the max running frequency from the solar pump drive to slow the motor RPM. The VFD based design of the pump inverter also reduces the start-up power for those on limited power supplies or off-grid systems, meaning smaller sized generators can be used to power the pump directly if solar is not available. Please contact us for more info.
Doyin Pumps come with a 2 year warranty. Commodore Pump Drive comes with a 2 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send it back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside warranty period available at reasonable cost, shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
|Dimensions||175 × 30 × 30 cm|
No Solar Panels, 24 x 270W Solar Panels
|Solar Panel Stand||
No Stand, Railing/ Connectors only, 24 Panel Stand unit (includes railing)
No Pressure switch, Yes Add Pressure Switch
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.