Solar Workhorse Series 3.5SD2-25 | 3.5″ Submersible Hybrid Pump | 3.3m³l/hr | Max Head 148m
$2,570.00 – $5,860.00
UPC Code: 9346314001410
Commodore is excited to welcome the Workhorse range of Hybrid Solar pumps. Our strongest range of Hybrid Solar pumps. The 3.5SD2-25 submersible AC pump package is coupled with a powerful VFD based solar pump inverter, giving the benefits of solar, as well as mains and generator capabilities. This means that the pump can run all day from solar and automatically switch to mains or generator power at night, with the added ability to blend the solar with AC power when there is insufficient sunlight.
It has a capability of 3,300l/hr and a maximum head of 148m. To work out exactly how much water you’ll get, be sure to check the flow at your total head height in the flow chart.
Pump Model 3.5SD2-25 Specs:
- Single Phase 240V AC 50Hz
- Power: 1.1kW / 1.5HP
- Max Flow Rate: 3.3m3/hr or 3,300 litres per hour (at minimum head height)
- Max Head Height: 148m (where flow stops – see above images for head and flow ranges)
- Minimum head height* at 50Hz: 37m (lower if frequency is reduced)
- Unit Weight: 13.5kg
- Max Diameter: 86mm (3.5″)
- Total Length 1207mm
- Outlet: 1.25″ BSP
- Motor High quality stainless steel 304
- Pump Head: Stainless steel 304 with Plastic Impeller
Solar Pump Drive Range Features:
- Dual operating modes:
- Solar only mode – Automatic operation with sunlight, adjusting flow to match available solar power, where a minimum running speed / min flow rate can also be set if required.
- 24/7 operation mode – power with Solar during the day & run with Mains overnight, the inverter will also blend mains power with solar if solar is not sufficient to run the pump at required speed
- Mains / Generator Input: Single Phase AC 240V (run directly from mains power or a generator, manual changeover switch on unit, please note this model does not auto switch between the two)
- Maximum Solar Array Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 450V
- Full protections and automatic operation including low water protection (both low current and water level sensors), compatible with pressure switches and tank level sensors
- LCD display screen with running status and info, including power input / output, frequency / speed, and error history.
- Overload / Stalled motor protection
- AC Submersible Multistage Pump model 3.5SD2-25
- Solar Pump Inverter drive with AC back up
- Solar Panel Array – 6 or 8 x 275W panels (8 panels recommended for head heights over 80m and extended pumping hours)
- 10m Solar Cable with Connectors fitted
- Solar DC isolator
- Instruction Manual and Quick Connection guide
- Finance available
- Railing / connectors take all the hard work out of building your own stand, they connect to the solar panels and bolt straight onto your own stand, they are also designed to be screwed onto a corrugated iron roof. See data sheet in ‘Data sheets’ tab above.
- Clenergy 8 panel pole mount stand.
- Pressure switch: required if you are filling a tank that is some distance from where you’re pumping from and want the pump to turn on and off automatically. This eliminates the need to run a wire to the tank for automatic operation.
*If necessary, the flow rate and minimum head height can be reduced by reducing the max running frequency from the solar pump drive to slow the motor RPM. The VFD based design of the pump inverter also reduces the start-up power for those on limited power supplies or off-grid systems, meaning smaller sized generators can be used to power the pump directly if solar is not available. Please contact us for more info.
Workhorse Pumps come with a 2 year warranty. Commodore Pump Drive comes with a 2 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send it back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside warranty period available at reasonable cost, shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
|Dimensions||97 × 16 × 22 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.