Commodore is excited to welcome the Workhorse range of Hybrid Solar pumps. Our strongest range of Hybrid Solar pumps. The 4SP8-21 submersible three phase 220v AC pump package is coupled with a powerful VFD based solar pump inverter, giving the benefits of solar, as well as mains and generator capabilities. This means that the pump can run all day from solar and automatically switch to mains or generator power at night, with the added ability to blend the solar with AC power when there is insufficient sunlight.
It has a capability of 10,800l/hr and a maximum head of 125m. To work out exactly how much water you’ll get, be sure to check the flow at your total head height in the flow chart.
Pump Model 4SP8-21 Specs:
- Three Phase 220v AC 50Hz
- 3.7kW / 5HP
- Max Flow Rate: 10.8m3/hr or 10,800 litres per hour (at minimum head height)
- Max Head Height: 125m (where flow stops – see above images for head and flow ranges)
- Minimum head height* at 50Hz: 53m (can be reduced if ran at lower speed)
- Unit Weight: 31.1kg
- Motor and Pump body High quality stainless steel 304
Solar Pump Drive Range Features:
- Dual operating modes:
- Solar only mode Automatic operation with sunlight, adjusting flow to match available solar power.
- 24/7 operation mode power with Solar during the day & run with Mains overnight, the inverter will also blend mains power with solar if solar is not sufficient to run the pump at required speed.
- Maximum Solar Array Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 450V
- Mains / Generator Input: AC 240V (Optional Generator auto start controller available for $495)
- Full protections and automatic operation including low water protection (both low current and water level sensors), compatible with pressure switches and tank level sensors
- LCD display screen with running status and info, including power input / output, frequency / speed, and error history.
- Overload / Stalled motor protection
- AC Submersible Multistage Pump model 4SP8-21
- Solar Pump Inverter drive? with AC Back up
- 6.6kW Solar Array consisting of 20 x 330w solar panels (optional).
- 10m Solar Cable with Connectors fitted
- Solar DC isolator
- Instruction Manual and Quick Connection guide
Finance available for purchases over $5,000
- Railing / connectors take all the hard work out of building your own stand, they connect to the solar panels and bolt straight onto your own stand, they are also designed to be screwed onto a corrugated iron roof. See data sheet in ‘Data sheets’ tab above.
- Solar panel stand. Using Clenergy ST3 Ground mount. See data sheet in ‘Data sheets’ tab above.
- Pressure switch, required if you are filling a tank that is some distance from where you?re pumping from and want the pump to turn on and off automatically. This eliminates the need to run a wire to the tank for automatic operation.
- You can find these extras in Pump accessories – Bore cap, stainless steel hanging cable, dam floats and more.
*If necessary, the flow rate and minimum head height can be reduced by reducing the max running frequency from the solar pump drive to slow the motor RPM. The VFD based design of the pump inverter also reduces the start-up power for those on limited power supplies or off-grid systems, meaning smaller sized generators can be used to power the pump directly if solar is not available.? Please contact us for more info.
Workhorse Pumps come with a 2 year warranty. Commodore Pump Drive comes with a 2 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send it back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside warranty period available at reasonable cost, shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.