Commodore is excited to welcome the DOYIN range of single and three phase pumps. Doyin is an excellent manufacturer with an international reputation for quality, using only high grade metals, components and designs.
It has a capability of 24,000l/hr and a maximum head of 132m. To work out exactly how much water you’ll get, be sure to check the flow at your total head height in the flow chart.
Pump Model 6SP17-12 Specs:
- Power: 7.5KW / 10HP
- Three (3) Phase 380-415V AC 50Hz
- Max Flow Rate: 24m3/hr or 24,000 litres per hour (at minimum head height)
- Max Head Height: 132m (where flow stops – see above images for head and flow ranges)
- Minimum head height* at 50Hz: 46m
- Unit Weight: 71.3kg
- Max Diameter: 145mm (6″)
- Total Length 1707mm
- Outlet: 4? BSP
- Motor High quality stainless steel 304
- Pump Head: Stainless steel 304
3 Phase Control Box Features & Function Description:
- Automatic start/stop operation using low water and tank level sensors, float switches or pressure switches
- LCD display screen with running status and info
- low water / dry running protection – with low current detection and/or water sensors
- Overload / Stalled motor protection
- Over voltage & Under voltage protection
- Transient surge protection
- Simple Push-button motor-current calibration
- Memory function on power loss, with the last 5 fault codes recorded
- Case protection class IP54
- 3PH AC Submersible Multistage Pump model 6SP17-12
- Automatic Pump controller model DYA-T07
- Instruction Manual.
- Pressure switch, required if you are filling a tank that is some distance from where you?re pumping from and want the pump to turn on and off automatically. This eliminates the need to run a wire to the tank for automatic operation.
Please contact us if you need help working out your total head pressure, or use our ‘Pumping Calculator’ page. Pumping height, pipe length, pipe size and flow rate all need to be considered in working out your total head pressure
Doyin Pumps come with a 2 year warranty. 3 Phase Control Box comes with a 2 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send it back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside warranty period available at reasonable cost, shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.