The Sublime 3 Phase off grid system is designed for those requiring 3 phase power for your workshop, shed, factory or home utilizing market leading & future ready smarts. Featuring a powerful Schneider 48v 8.5kW Inverter Charger x 3 wired to 3 phase, a 24.75kW Solar array, 53.25kWh Pylontech Lithium Battery bank, pre wired board plus paired with supremely smart system monitoring that can be programmed to automatically change the way your system operates depending on the weather.
Here at Commodore we specialize in off grid, what that means is that when you purchase a system from us you can have complete confidence in its reliability and performance. We would only sell what we would install in our own house (a lot of the staff here live off grid) and best of all we are here to help you every step of the way after you’ve purchased your system. We are one of the biggest off grid distributors in Australia, we offer you the right system, at the best price the first time.
Schneider is one of the longest standing electrical companies in the world, 181 years of experience is hard to go past. Also by far the biggest off grid manufacturer in the world. One of my favorite points about Schneider is that they invest 5% of revenue back into research and development which is no surprise when you’ve used their products they are so well thought out, functional, future proofed and most importantly reliable. Another point that resonates with many in the current climate is that Schneider is made in Canada.
- Schneider Conext XW Pro 8.5 kW 48v Inverter Chargers x 3
- 53.25kWh Pylontech 48v Lithium Battery Bank (15x 3.55kWh battery modules = usable storage of 47.9kWh)
- 5 Battery Cabinets x 3
- Schneider Conext MPPT 600v/100 amp charge controller x 3
- Insight Home Monitoring (physical screen and check on your phone app)
- 24.75kW Solar Array – 75x 330W JA Mono Solar Panels
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile roof & Tilt frame options available)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system including string fuses.
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Pre-wired and configured system board – see photos (this makes a much faster and simpler install on-site)
- Finance available **Subsidized Freight
JA Solar. For a long time JA Solar have been one of the biggest names in the solar industry, there panels have truly passed the test of time and they continue to offer some of the highest efficiency panels on the market. This listing features the 330W modules, which have a 12 year workmanship warranty, and 25 year output warranty.
Pylontech Lithium LiFePO4 batteries
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- More usable energy up to 96% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance – a 10kWh bank can handle a 10kW load, and a surge of 20kW
- Greater charge efficiency up to 97% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the Pylontech Lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership. The rated 6000 cycles to 80% dictates a max of around 16 cents per kWh, and typical real word usage scenarios can far exceed the guaranteed minimum.
Schneider XW Inverter
Designed for the ultimate backup power performance and product quality, the XW Pro builds on Schneider Electric’s extensive track record in solar + storage applications. The XW Pro includes enhanced controls for evolving utility interconnect requirements, as well as BMS integration with compatible Li-ion batteries. 6.8kW continuous power, 8.5kW of power for 30 minutes, 12kW of power for 60 seconds.
Schneider Conext 600/100 Charge Controller
Installers love the 600v open circuit voltage charge controller meaning that you can string more panels together and hence save a lot of time on wiring up whilst up on the roof. Suitable for 48v and 24v systems, pairs perfectly with the XW Pro inverter.
Solar array performance varies with location, the annual daily average in Australia is between 4 to 5 hours equivalent of full power from the array per day, with more in summer and less in winter. A large solar PV array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides you with far more reliable power.
Average daily input figures for the 24.75kW solar array:
Typical worst month ~ 65kWh per day | Typical best month ~ 150kWh per day
- All Schneider components have a 5 year full warranty (2 + 3 warranty)
- Pylontech lithium batteries have a 10 year warranty (Note they do need to be registered online for full 10 year warranty when installed)
- Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power, 12 year manufacturers warranty
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty.
For more information see manufactures warranty, found on each brand website.
You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out repairs for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer.
Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.