Solar Kit for Caravan | RV | Boat | Tiny House – 1000w Inverter + 270w Solar Panel + Mounting
ECORV270 – Solar Power Kit for Caravans, Boats, Tiny Houses, RV’s & 4WD’s – 270W Solar Panel, 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter & 20A MPPT Solar Charger
This small renewable energy package uses 1 x 270w solar panel with a 20A Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Solar Charge Controller to charge your existing 12v battery or 12v battery bank (batteries are not included with this package).
The 1000w pure sine wave inverter can provide AC power for your small to medium sized appliances from the solar panel and battery / battery bank.
On average, the daily energy harvest from the Solar Panel will be around 1 kWh on fine days – which is plenty to run a portable fridge, charge a laptop computer, run some low power LED lights and some other appliances such as low power TV’s.
The 20A Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar charge controller will prevent over-voltage & over charge of the battery from the solar panel.
MPPT charge controllers increase the effectiveness of solar panels by 5% to 30% on average when compared with basic PWM controllers. This is achieved by finding the solar panels’ ideal voltage for best power output throughout the day. This is especially effective during cloudy conditions, partial shade & off-angle situations such as the start and end of the day.
The controller adopts a 4-stage charging algorithm – Bulk, Absorption, Float & Equalise to keep the batteries in the best condition.
The Solar controller has a built in LCD display to give detailed information about battery voltage, solar power input, charge current, etc.
- 1x 270w A grade Poly Crystalline CEC approved Solar Panel
- 20A MPPT Solar charge controller – 100Voc max input (Upgrade to 50A for $150)
- 1kW (1000w) Pure Sine Wave Inverter – 12v input from Battery (24v available if you have a 24v battery bank)
- 10 Metres of twin-core Solar Cable 4mm2 fitted with Solar Connectors one end
- Solar Panel Isolating Switch
- ABS Solar Panel mounting hardware
- MC4 Cable ends
- Dual Cable Entry block
- Pair of Anderson 50A Connectors
- Tube of Silicone Sealant / Sikaflex
- Quick Connection Guide
Solar Controller Specifications:
- Max Solar Input Voltage Voc: 100v
- System Voltage: 12/24V – Auto detect on battery connection
- Rated Charge Current: 20A
- Rated Load Current: 20A
- Maximum Solar Input: 12V – 270W / 24V – 540W
- RJ45 port for Remote meter options
- 4-stage charging algorithm – Bulk, Absorption, Float & Equalise
- Suitable for AGM Sealed lead acid, Flooded & Gel batteries
- Timer built in for controlling load equipment – can be set to operate lights, etc at set times
1000W Soft Start inverter features:
- Rated Power: 1000W
- Surge Power: 2000W(few seconds)
- Output Voltage 230/240V
- Output Frequency: 50/60Hz ±3
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
Solar Panel Specifications – 270W Poly:
- Dimensions – 1650 x 990 x 35 MM
- Voc (Open Circuit Voltage): 38V
- Vmp (Voltage at Max Power): 31.5V
- Weight: 20Kg
Please note this listing does not include installation. Installations exceeding 500VA should be done by a qualified electrician, in accordance to electrical safety requirements of your state or territory.
Solar panels feature a 25 year pro-rata year warranty, batteries a 5 year pro-rata year warranty, inverter/ charge controller a 2 year full warranty, and all other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty. For more information see manufactures warranty, found on each brand website.
Registered Responsible supplier with ERAC, Alternative Technology Association of Australia
|Dimensions||185 × 99 × 12 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.