Commodore Australia is proud to introduce Nemtek’s new farm specific range of agricultural electric fencing products.
Using their extensive knowledge with over 20 years experience in security electric fencing across the globe, Nemtek has gone back to the drawing board to tailor-make an innovative, cost effective product specifically designed to meet the needs of the farming community. Durability, reliability, effectiveness and value for money are paramount in every product that bears the Nemtek name.
Traditionally electric fence energizers for animal farming control did not have a fence monitor to detect a break in the fence. The detecting feature has become an integral part of game and animal control. It allows the user to monitor the condition of the electric fence at the energiser or via the remote without having to patrol the fence regularly, thus saving time and money.
Introducing the Agri 0.5J – Up to 5 km of ideal fence (0.5 joule)
Utilising patented APT technology to increase the voltage of the fence, optimising the performance of the energiser.
Robust design can be used for both a permanent and temporary electric fencing system.
This solar electric fence package is ideal for use with fences in remote locations, as it includes:
- Nemtek 0.5J 5km Energiser
- LCD Remote
- 10W Solar Panel & Charge Controller
- Battery Cable Clips
The solar panel & charge controller will keep your 12 volt battery full of charge as it powers the fence, making a hassle free solution.
This electric fence energizer will work with 12V DC & Mains AC power, making it very flexible to use with a battery, solar & battery or mains power alone.
Programmable functions via the Energiser or the optional hand held remote:
- Adjustable fence operating voltage and pulse rate
- Independent day/night setting of fence voltage and pulse rate
- Accurate control of fence voltage over a wide range of fence conditions
- High intensity pulse rate
- Warning indicator
- Battery charge state indication (green/charged, yellow/low, red/discharged)
- Accurate battery voltage reporting and fence voltage reporting
- Energizer overload warning
- Powered by 12V Battery, Battery and Solar or External power supply AC to 12V DC
- Minimum Solar panel size: 7 watt
- Weather proof housing : IP 65
- Current consumption max: 0.14 A
- Maximum fence voltage: 8.5 kV
- Pulse rate : Adjustable from 1 to 4 seconds or random
- Energiser Dimensions: H190 X W115 X D76 mm
Energizer electronics come with a two year warranty, subject to our standard terms and conditions. Nemtek Energisers come with a 2 year warranty, if your item is to be found defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge.
You are welcome to send it back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion.
Registered Responsible supplier with ERAC, Alternative Technology Association of Australia & Clean Energy Council of Australia.