Solar Controller 3KVAKW Pure Sine Wave Inverter
3 In 1 Solar Charge Controller / AC Charger / Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter with Automatic Transfer Switch!
Truly an Impressive, Versatile Solar Solution!
– Go completely Off-Grid with this unit, using solar panels to charge your battery bank & plug in your generator directly if the Sun’s been shy…
– Set up a Grid Backup system – Store & use your solar energy in a battery bank, and only resort to costly Grid power when necessary.
– Set up a Grid-Based Uninterruptable Power Supply – with or without Solar – Use the Mains Grid power normally for loads (and to charge the batteries) & Automatically switch to battery power when the power goes out.
This unit will deliver power for your loads using Solar or Grid power as a Priority.
With Solar priority, power is drawn from the battery bank while there is sufficient charge remaining, then switching over to AC Mains afterwards.
With Grid Priority, power is used as per normal from the mains, switching over to battery power when there’s a failure.
Regardless of priority, when Solar power is present, it will be used predominantly to charge to batteries.
● Transformerless and programmable design
● Suitable for 24 Volt Battery Banks Only
● Multi-functional inverter-charger with selectable Utility vs. Solar priority modes via LCD
● Built-in MPPT solar charger, 60Amp! 1500w MAX! 2.4KW or 3KVA
● Wide AC input range – suitable for generators / poor grid areas (90 ~ 280VAC)
● Inverter+ AC Charger + Solar Charger 3-in-1 design
● Fast Transfer Switching – <10ms UPS Mode – <20ms Appliance Mode
● Lightweight, easy to install
● Pure sine wave output
● 2X surge capacity up to 5 seconds
● Monitoring RJ45-RS232 capability
● Adjustable charging current
● LCD monitor display system info + LED indicators
● FREE monitoring software included
● Compatible with generators
● Overload/Overtemp/short circuit protections
● Cold start capability (requires DC)
- Main Unit – 24V / 2.4kW Inverter / MPPT 25A Solar Controller / AC Charger
- Software CD-ROM
- Serial RS232 to LAN RJ45 Cable
- Instruction Manual
Please Note: Allow up to 2 Weeks for delivery for this item.
Commodore products come with a 12 Month warranty, if your item is to be found defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge.
You are welcome to send it back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer.
Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion.
Registered Responsible supplier with ERAC, Alternative Technology Association of Australia & Clean Energy Council of Australia.
|Dimensions||25 × 45 × 60 cm|