If you want a state of the art off grid system with all of the latest features which won’t break the bank, it’s well worth looking at this system. Powered by equipment from market innovators Schneider Electric, JA Solar Panels, Aeson lithium batteries which have a 10 year warranty and also allow you to grow as you go. Because lithium batteries operate individually you can add another battery 1 year down the track or 10 years down the track without impacting the life of the other batteries in the system.
Here at Commodore we specialize in off grid, what that means is that when you purchase a system from us you can have complete confidence in its reliability and performance. We would only sell what we would install in our own house (a lot of the staff here live off grid) and best of all we are here to help you every step of the way after you’ve purchased your system. We are one of the biggest off grid distributors in Australia, we offer you the right system, at the best price the first time.
Schneider is one of the longest standing electrical companies in the world, 181 years of experience is hard to go past. Also by far the biggest off grid manufacturer in the world. One of my favourite points about Schneider is that they invest 5% of revenue back into research and development which is no surprise when you’ve used their products they are so well thought out, functional, future proofed and most importantly reliable.
Pylontech Lithium batteries.
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- More usable energy up to 90% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance a 10kWh bank can handle a 10kW load, and a surge of 20kW
- Greater charge efficiency up to 97% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the Pylontech lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership of approximately 15 cents per kWh. This compares favorably with the typical & rising cost of mains energy of around 28 cents per kWh.
System Package Includes:
- 3.3kW of solar using 370W JA Premium Mono Panels x 9
- Schneider Conext SW 4.4kW 48v Inverter Charger
- 7.1kWh Battery Bank Pylontech 48v Lithium 3.55kWh modules x 2 with cabinet to suit – BMU included
- Schneider Conext MPPT 150/60 amp charge controller
- Insight Home Monitoring
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile roof & Tilt frame options available)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system including string fuses.
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2.5m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Pre-wired and configured system board – see photos (this makes a much faster and simpler install on-site)
- Finance available **Subsidized Freight
Detailed system information such as solar power, usage history & battery status is displayed on the intuitive Insight Home Monitoring screen and phone application. When connected to your home network all this live information can be viewed on your smart phone or a PC, and if you have the internet – view your system from anywhere in the world using Schneider’s home monitoring system.
Schneider SW Inverter
Designed for the ultimate backup power performance and product quality, the SW Pro builds on Schneider Electrics extensive track record in solar + storage applications. The SW includes enhanced controls for evolving utility interconnect requirements, as well as BMS integration with compatible Li-ion batteries. 3.8kW continuous power, 4.4kW of power for 30 minutes, 7.0kW of power for 60 seconds.
Schneider Conext 150/60Charge Controller
The Conext™ MPPT 60 150 is a photovoltaic (PV) charge controller that tracks the maximum power point of a PV array to deliver the maximum available current for charging batteries. When charging, the MPPT 60 150 regulates battery voltage and output current based on the amount of energy available from the PV array and state-of-charge of the battery.
Solar array performance varies with location, the annual daily average in Australia is between 4 to 5 hours equivalent of full power from the array per day, with more in summer and less in winter. A large solar PV array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides you with far more reliable power.
Average daily input figures for the 3.3kW solar array:
Typical worst month ~ 8.5kWh per day | Typical best month ~ 20kWh per day
- All Schneider components have a 5 year full warranty (2 + 3 warranty)
- Aeson lithium batteries have a 5 year warranty
- Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power, 12 year manufacturers warranty
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty.