Commodore welcomes Market Innovators – Schneider Electric to our range of premium stand alone solar systems.
Schneider Electric is a trusted international brand founded in France, and now operating all across the globe. Schneider has been in operation for 180 years after the Schneider brothers founded what is now Schneider Electric. The organisation is revolutionising the Off Grid market through their commitment to research and development, as an organisation they invest 5% of their revenue straight into research and development which ensures users of Schneider Off Grid Equipment have access to highly advanced stand alone solar components and packages:
- Inverter Chargers
- Solar Charge Controllers
- Off Grid System Monitoring (Schneider’s Off Grid Systems can be monitored on any section of the globe!)
Insight brings intuitive monitoring and control to both homeowners and commercial site operators as well as solar installers. Rich features such as monitoring, reporting, and remote control ensure that everyone can access critical system information when you need it from anywhere at any time.
Some of the most impressive features of Schneider’s Insight Facility Management are:
- Simple and intuitive user experience
- Access from anywhere at any time
- Performance monitoring, reporting, and remote control of your system at your fingertips
- Multi-site management
- Compliance with international cybersecurity standards
Log in Insight and access your system.
The primary differences between insight facility and insight home are:
- 2 Modbus and Xanbus Port’s in the Facility modem vs 1 Modbus and Xanbus Port in the Home modem
- Insight Facility can monitor systems with up to 50kW of battery storage, where as Insight Home can monitor 25.5kW of battery storage
All Schneider components have a 5 year full warranty (2 + 3 warranty).