Commodore is excited to provide internationally trusted Victron Inverters. The Quattro 48/15000/200-100/100 230V VE.Bus is a large inverter charger featuring dual AC points, a significant peak power of 25000W, and substantial 200A battery charger. All Victron equipment includes a 5 year warranty, and with Commodore’s lifetime support, we are truly here to help you. The rest of the Quattro’s impressive features are listed below.
Inverter and charger specs:
- Maximum feed through current (A) – 2 x 100A
- Continuous output at 25°C – 15000VA
- Continuous output at 25°C – 12000W
- Continuous output at 40°C – 10000W
- Continuous output at 65°C – 7000W
- Peak power – 25000W
- Maximum efficiency – 96%
- Zero load power – 110W
- Charge voltage absorption – 57V, 6DC
- Storage mode – 52V, 8 DC
- Charge current house battery – 200Amps
- Battery temperature sensor – Yes
The Quattro is a highly advanced inverter, and features:
- Programmable relays
- Protection for short circuits, overloads, high battery voltages, low battery voltages, high temperatures, ineffective voltage ripples
- VE. Bus communication port – this allows remote monitoring and system integration on three phase operations
- 2 AC ports
The inverter meets EN-IEC 60335-1, EN-IEC 60335-2-29, EN-IEC 62109-1 safety standards, and also satisfies EN 55014-1, EN 55014-2, EN-IEC 61000-3-2, EN-IEC 61000-3-3, IEC 61000-6-1, IEC 61000-6-2, IEC 61000-6-3 emission standards.
The Quattro can be connected to two independent AC sources, for example shore-side power and a generator, or two generators. The Quattro will automatically connect to the active source.
Two AC Outputs
The main output has no-break functionality. In the event of a grid failure, or shore or generator power being disconnected, the Quattro takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption. The second output is live only when AC is available on one of the inputs of the Quattro. Loads that should not discharge the battery, such as air-conditioning or a water heater can be connected to this output.
Unique PowerAssist feature
The Quattro will prevent overload of a limited AC source. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery.
Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation
Up to 6 Quattros can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Three phase or split phase operation is also possible.