This Commodore submersible pump can pump a maximum of 6,700 liter per hour, or a maximum of 88m head height. This pump is a high flow/medium pressure pump which is fantastic when you have a low to medium maximum head of under 52m and require large volumes of water. Quite often this is when pumping from a bore, well, dam or river. This pump runs solely from Solar included in your kit is the pump, MPPT controller and your choice of Solar panels for best performance select 6 panels.
The pump flow can be decreased from a knob inside the control box, as well as a bore water recovery timer that delays restarting the pump after the water level has dropped below the water source level sensor.
Please refer to our pump calculator to get your total head & compare to the curve graph for head & flow ranges. On submersible pumps we recommend not exceeding 65% of maximum head height (including friction loss) for this pump that is 57m.
- Voltage: 72V
- Power: 1000W
- Max Flow: 6.7m³l/hr or 6,700 liters per hour
- Max Head: 88m
- Outlet Diameter: 1.25″
- Pump Diameter: 100mm or 4 inch
- Brush-less DC Submersible Multistage Pump
- Sealed Solar Pump Controller
- Solar Panels You can select 0, 3, or 6 panels (select from drop-down menu)
- Solar Panel Cable 6m
- Water level sensors x 2
- Instruction Manual & quick connection guide
- Finance available
- Solar panel stand.
- Railing/connectors take all the hard work out of building your own stand, they connect to the solar panels and bolt straight onto your own stand.
- Pressure switch if you’re filling a tank that is some distance from where you’re pumping from. The switch that comes with the system is wired whereas there is an option to purchase a mechanic pressure switch that isn’t wired to the tank.
- Extra cable. Pump comes with 3 metres of cable on it if you need
more calculate the distance from where you’re pumping from to where you will
mount the controller. Maximum 70 metres extra cable for this pump.
Commodore Pumps come with a 2 year warranty and controllers come with a 12 Month warranty. New solar panels have a 25 year output warranty. Used solar panels have a 10 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send it back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside warranty period available at reasonable cost, Shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
|Dimensions||51 × 31 × 15 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.