The “Premier” off grid solar system is a highly advanced off grid system which is Commodore’s largest system online. The Premier is ready for almost anything thrown at it, whether it be large-scale commercial workplaces and operations, even factories. Organisations with systems in the realm of a Premier receive more than just a huge supply of bill free power. Organisations receive serious exposure in the Australian media for their project, elucidating their company as contemporary, forward thinking and sustainable, therefore this system, and our other commercial off grid solar systems represent a serious commitment to corporate social responsibility.
This system is powered with Victron Energy components, Fronius Symo Inverter’s to ensure reliability, and BYD lithium batteries for maximum performance and longevity. Powered by 3 banks of 3 x 15kVA Quattro inverters you will be able to run many items including fridge(s), TV, lighting, water pump, a couple of medium size split systems and more. Send us through a list of what you would like to run and we’ll let you know if this system is suitable for your parameters.
Here at Commodore we specialize in off grid what that means is that when you purchase a system from us you can have confidence that it will do exactly what you want it to do, that it is going to be supremely reliable as we would only sell what we would install in our own house and best of all we are here to help you every step of the way after you’ve purchased your system. You will not get a better price on a quality off grid system full stop. We are one of the biggest off grid distributors in Australia.
- Victron 135kVA Quattro Solar Inverter Charger (3 x 3 phase 45kVA Victron systems)
- Huge 150kW Solar Array (405x 370W JA solar panels)
- Fronius 75kW Symo Inverters (3 x 25kW)
- Victron 450/100 Charge Controllers to Suit
- Victron Cerbo GX system display panel and touch pad with remote monitoring
- VE.Direct connection cables
- BYD 277kWh Batteries (3 x 6 x 15.4LVL Batteries) = 276.2kWh useable capacity
- DC Disconnect / Battery Breaker & Fuses to suit
- DC Solar PV Isolator & breakers, DC battery cabling to suit
- Solar PV Cabling to suit
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile & Tilt upgrades available)
- Safety Sticker Kit & Connection guides
- Pre wired and Pre configured Board
Commercial Finance Available
The system can be expanded at any time in the following ways:
- Extra batteries can be added at any time in 15.4kWh modules at a time
- Up to 6x Inverter Chargers for up to 30kVA rated output power set single phase or 3 phase
- Within sensibility, basically an unlimited amount of solar power can be installed, adding more solar controllers as required
Detailed system information such as solar power, usage history & battery status is displayed on the intuitive Cerbo GX panel. When connected to your home network all this live information can be viewed on your smart phone or a PC, and if you have the internet view your system from anywhere in the world using Victron’s free Remote Management portal (called the VRM portal). See the Cerbo GX brochure on the downloads tab for more information.
Create a Grid-Hybrid system, where your Solar energy is used & stored as first priority**. Power will be supplied primarily from the solar panels & battery bank. If required, the grid can help power loads through the inverter automatically. This design principle uses your solar & stored energy first before using the mains grid power. If your batteries are full, and there is more solar power than your loads need, the extra power can be exported back to the grid for feed-in tariffs.
Solar array depending on location, the annual daily average in Australia is 4 to 5 hours equivalent of full power from the array per day (where a 1kW array would give between 4 5kWh per day if demanded) with more in summer and less in winter. A large solar PV array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides you with far more reliable power.
- All Victron components have a 5 year warranty
- BYD lithium batteries have a 10 year warranty
- Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty
For details on our battery warranties please click here
For more information see manufactures warranty, found on each brands website.
You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will either carry out or arrange the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
Please note this listing does not include installation. Installations exceeding 500VA should be done by a qualified electrician, in accordance to electrical safety requirements of your state or territory.
Registered Responsible supplier with ERAC & Alternative Technology Association of Australia.