Off Grid Container
This is the ultimate portable power station – a 20 foot container decked out with full off grid power equipment. Includes a large Victron Quattro 10kVA inverter, 10kWh lithium batteries and 4.95kW of Solar installed on the roof with slide out & folding Solar panel mounting for easy transport and easy setup on-site. This portable power station can be transported to wherever you require power – whether that be on a farm, work site, mining site or wherever you need serious and reliable power. The system is fully customisable you can change the inverter size, battery capacity, and add a generator if required – let us know your requirements and we’ll tailor a container to suit.
For years we have specialized in super reliable quality off grid systems, and a recent project we did inspired us to offer a new range of Portable Off Grid Containers. The project entailed a large 40 foot container with three phase power and lithium battery storage to run a World Heritage site. This was a complex project, and one which we thoroughly enjoyed. We would only sell what we would install in our own house (a lot of the staff here live off grid) and best of all we are here to help you every step of the way after you’ve purchased your system. We are one of the biggest off grid distributors in Australia, we offer you the right system, at the best price the first time.
We’re proud to offer the very latest and safest in lithium battery technology from BYD with 2.56kWh modules. Coupled with the best brands including the time proven Victron Inverter Charger hardware, JA Solar 330W Panels, this package brings the best modern renewable energy technologies together for a fully expandable Off Grid solar power solution.
Off Grid Container Package includes:
- 20 foot container with switchboard and powerpoints
- Victron Quattro 10kVA Inverter Charger
- 10.24kWh BYD 48v Lithium Battery Bank (4x 2.56kWh battery modules = useable storage of 10kWh)
- Battery Cabinet to suit
- Victron MPPT SmartSolar charge controller to suit (250/100 MPPT)
- Victron Colour Control GX System Monitor with Online Access
- 4.95kWH Solar Array – 15x 330W JA Mono Solar Panels.
- Incredible Unique Automatic Foldaway Solar Panel design
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system including string fuses.
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Fully wired and programmed so that you can plug and play
- Finance available **Subsidised Freight
JA Solar. For a long time JA have been one of the biggest names in the solar industry, there panels have truly passed the test of time and they continue to offer some of the highest efficiency panels on the market. This listing features the 330W series, which have a 12 year workmanship warranty, and 25 year output warranty.
BYD Lithium B-Box LiFePO4 batteries
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- More usable energy up to 96% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance a 10kWh bank can handle a 10kW load, and a surge of 20kW
- Greater charge efficiency up to 97% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the BYD Lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership. The guaranteed throughput energy based warranty (7,900kWh per battery module over 10 years) dictates a max of around 23 cents per kWh, and typical real word usage scenarios can far exceed the guaranteed minimum. If your needs haven’t demanded the guaranteed energy, the other aspect of the warranty is a minimum 60% of the original usable capacity after 10 years.
Off Grid Containers can be expanded at any time in the following ways
- Up to 80kWh battery storage using 2.5kWh modules & 1x cabinet per 4x modules
- Up to 6x Inverter Chargers for up to 60kVA rated output power single phase or 3 phase (min 3x inverters for 3 phase)
- Within sensibility, basically an unlimited amount of solar power can be installed, adding more MPPT controllers as required.
Detailed system information such as solar power, usage history & battery status is displayed on the intuitive Colour Control GX panel. When connected to your home network all this live information can be viewed on your smart phone or a PC, and if you have the internet view your system from anywhere in the world using Victron’s free Remote Management portal (called the VRM portal). See the Colour Control GX brochure on the downloads tab for more information.
Solar array performance varies with location, the annual daily average in Australia is between 4 to 5 hours equivalent of full power from the array per day, with more in summer and less in winter. A large solar PV array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides you with far more reliable power.Average daily input figures for the 4.95kW solar array:Typical worst month ~ 14.85kWh per day | Typical best month ~ 29.7kWh per day
Off Grid Container Warranty Information
- All Victron components have a 5 year full warranty
- BYD lithium batteries have a 10 year warranty (Note they do need to be registered online for full 10 year warranty when installed)
- Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty.
For more information see manufactures warranty, found on each brand website.
You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out repairs for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer.Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.