OPzV valve regulated lead acid batteries are the ideal energy source for many different standby applications.
OPzV range of valve regulated lead acid stationary batteries combine the benefits of recombination technology (i. e. virtually no maintenance due to very low gas emissions) plus the advantages of conventional vented batteries with positive tubular plates (i. e. long life and excellent cycling capability).
Tubular positive plates
- Special grid construction, pressure cast from antimony free alloy, with highly porous gauntlets that retain the active material
Pasted negative plates
- Service lives consistent with the positive plates Electrolyte
- Gel structure Separators
- Extremely high porosity and low internal resistance
Containers and lids
- Made of plastic (ABS) material. Also available in AB S flame retardant material as an option (according to IEC 707 FV0)
- Female treated terminal (M10) perfect contact and low resistance with flexible cable connectors
- Prevents electrolyte leakage and terminal corrosion
- Flexible, fully insulated cable con nectors screwed (with 20 ±1 Nm) to the terminal with an insulated screw having a probe hole on the top for electrical measurement
One way relief valve
- Opens at low pressure and is fitted with a flame arrestor device
- Cells are normally installed in an upright position on steel stands
- Standby use 2.25 V/cell
- Maximum voltage of 2.35 – 2.40 V/cell with a maximum current of 0.25 C10 (A)
- More than 15 years
IEC 896-1 cycles
- Approx. 2 % per month at 20 °C
- IEC 896-1, EN 60896-1, EN 61427
3 Years warranty & 4 years pro-rata
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.