The Off Grid CrackerJack is a excellent combination for those looking to go off grid without the need to be frugal with their usage. The system features a large and extremely robust Victron 8kVa Inverter charger, allowing you to run common household items such as, split system air-conditioner, water pumps, tv, fridges, lights, power tools, welder and much more. Paired with the Pylontech Lithium battery bank and Premium JA 390W Solar panels creating a truly future proof system.
On sale at $26650, with upgrade to 7kW Solar Array
Here at Commodore we specialize in off grid, what that means is that when you purchase a system from us you can have complete confidence in its reliability and performance. We would only sell what we would install in our own house (a lot of the staff here live off grid) and best of all we are here to help you every step of the way after you’ve purchased your system. We are one of the biggest off grid system designers in Australia, we offer you the right system, at the best price the first time.
We’re proud to offer the very latest and safest in lithium battery technology from Pylontech with the LifePo4 3.55kWh modules. Coupled with the best brands including the time proven Victron Inverter Charger hardware, JA Solar 390W Panels, this package brings the best modern renewable energy technologies together for a fully expandable Off Grid solar power solution.
Peace of mind is an important facet of living self sufficiently or off grid. The Victron hardware is covered by an outstanding 5 year replacement or repair warranty. The Pylontech Lithium battery system features an outstanding 10 year warranty, and is constructed of the safest and best performing lithium battery technology. Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (otherwise known as LiFePo4 or LFP)
- Victron Quattro 8kVa Inverter Charger
- 14.2kWh Pylontech 48v Lithium Battery Bank (4x 3.55kWh battery modules = useable storage of 12.8kWh)
- 4 Battery Cabinet
- Victron MPPT SmartSolar charge controller to suit (450/100 MPPT)
- Cerbo GX System monitor with touch screen panel (with remote monitoring and online access)
- 7kW Solar Array – 18 x 390W JA Mono Solar Panels.
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile roof & Tilt frame options available)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system including string fuses.
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Pre-wired and configured system board – see photos (this makes a much faster and simpler install on-site)
- Lifetime Support and System Monitoring
- Finance available
Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM)
Victron’s remote management portal is second to none, included with the Cerbo GX devices this allows the user to monitor the system remotely from anywhere in the world with an internet connection, check on battery percentage, solar production, house loads, and even start your generator remotely. You can see an example of the monitoring system here (Click on Free Demo – no login required, select Vic Jones for an off grid example):Click HERE
Pylontech Lithium LiFePO4 batteries
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- More usable energy up to 96% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance – a 10kWh bank can handle a 10kW load, and a surge of 20kW
- Greater charge efficiency up to 97% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the Pylontech Lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership. The rated 6000 cycles to 80% dictates a max of around 16 cents per kWh, and typical real word usage scenarios can far exceed the guaranteed minimum.
For a long time JA have been one of the biggest names in the solar industry, their panels have truly passed the test of time and offer some of the highest efficiency panels on the market. 390W A Grade CEC Approved Solar Panels Teir 1 24V By JA Solar.
- JA 4BB design module reduce cell series resistance and stress between cell interconnectors improves module reliability and module conversion efficiency
- High output, 16/99% highest conversion efficiency
- Designed for DC IEC 1000v applications
- Anti reflective and anti-soiling surface reduces power loss from dirt and dust
- Outstanding performance in low light irradiance environments
- Excellent mechanical load resistance: certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV Nord
Detailed system information such as solar power, usage history & battery status is displayed on the intuitive Cerbo GX panel. When connected to your home network all this live information can be viewed on your smart phone or a PC, and if you have the internet view your system from anywhere in the world using Victron’s free Remote Management portal (called the VRM portal). See the Cerbo GX brochure on the downloads tab for more information.
Create a Grid-Hybrid system, where your Solar energy is used & stored as first priority**Power will be supplied primarily from the solar panels & battery bank. If required, the grid can help power loads through the inverter automatically. This design principle uses your solar & stored energy first before using the mains grid power. If your batteries are full, and there is more solar power than your loads need, the extra power can be exported back to the grid for feed-in tariffs.
Solar array performance varies with location, the annual daily average in Australia is between 4 to 5 hours equivalent of full power from the array per day, with more in summer and less in winter. A large solar PV array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides you with far more reliable power.
Average daily input figures for the 7kW solar array:
Typical worst month ~ 17.5kWh per day | Typical best month ~ 42kWh per day
** If you wish to make a grid connected solar power system with or without grid feeding / export of solar power, we can change to the new Victron MultiPlus-II inverter chargers which are designed for this purpose. The MultiPlus or Quattro inverter chargers available on this listing are not suitable for mains connection of grid feeding / export of solar power. Please contact us if you wish to change the system in any way, we are happy to design systems according to customer requirements.
- All Victron components have a 5 year full warranty
- Pylontech lithium batteries have a 10 year warranty
- Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty.
For more information see manufactures warranty, found on each brand website.
You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out repairs for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer.
Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.