Managers Choice | Victron Off Grid Solar Kit with Australian Eco Series Lithium Bank
$18,670.00 – $59,480.00
We’re excited to offer these selected ‘Managers Choice’ Off Grid Solar Power Systems – combining the Best Brands & the Best Products – Victron Energy (Netherlands) – PowerPlus Eco Lithium Batteries (Australia) and A Grade PV solar panels
At Commodore Australia we’re proud to offer the very latest and safest in lithium battery technology from PowerPlus Energy with the new Eco series compact modular lithium battery system. Paired with the time proven Victron Inverter Charger hardware, this package brings the best modern renewable energy technologies together for a fully expandable Off Grid solar power solution.
Peace of mind is a very important facet of living self sufficiently or off grid. The Victron hardware has time proven reliability & is covered by an outstanding 5 year replacement or repair warranty. The PowerPlus Eco series Lithium batteries system features an outstanding 10,000 cycle or 10 year warranty! They are constructed of the safest and best performing lithium battery technology for solar off grid power systems – Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (otherwise known as LiFePO4 or LFP).
PowerPlus Eco series batteries
The Australian designed and engineered Eco series lithium batteries from PowerPlus Energy are very impressive in all aspects featuring a 10,000 cycle life rating a much smaller footprint and better low temperature performance. A 40kWh battery bank can now fit in almost one third the footprint of previous off grid lithium options! Welcome to the future of fully expandable lithium batteries designed for off-grid solar & energy storage systems.
- Fully expandable – grow your battery bank as your needs demand at any time
- More Charge / Recharge cycles – 10,000 cycles for off grid solar, depending on depth of discharge
- Excellent constant high current Charge / Discharge performance
- Greater charge efficiency – up to 98% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space – 40kWh can be stored in 1200H*550W*700D MM
- Standardised 19″ rack mounting system – compatible to mount in server racks if desired
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
- Smarter internal management means no need for specific battery-inverter communications to keep the battery ‘awake’, liberating the battery for use with a wider range of inverter & charger hardware
- Integrated re-settable circuit breaker in each battery module for added safety and simpler system cabling with less external fusing
- Battery modules are made with high quality & tolerance matched cylindrical LFP cells for optimal performance
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the Eco series Lithium batteries from PowerPlus deliver an exceptional cost of ownership. The 10,000 cycle rating dictates an incredible 17 cents per kWh, and typical real word usage scenarios can far exceed the guaranteed minimums.
- Victron MultiPlus 5KVA or Quattro 10kVA Inverter Charger (select from drop-down menu above)
- PowerPlus Eco lithium Battery bank and Cabinet (select capacity from drop-down menu above)
- A Grade PV Solar Panel array (select array size from drop-down menu above)
- Victron MPPT SmartSolar charge controller to suit selected solar array
- Victron Colour Control GX System Monitor with Online Access
- Victron BMV 700 Battery monitor ( for accurate battery state of charge)
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile & Tilt upgrades available)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Pre-wired and configured system board – see photos (this makes a faster and simpler install onsite)
The system can be expanded at any time in the following ways
- Over 100kWh battery storage – using 4kWh modules & cabinets as required
- Up to 6x Inverter Chargers for up to 30kVA rated output power – set single phase or 3 phase
- Within sensibility, basically an unlimited amount of solar power can be installed, adding more MPPT controllers as required.
Detailed system information such as solar power, usage history & battery status is displayed on the intuitive Colour Control GX panel. When connected to your home network all this live information can be viewed on your smart phone or a PC, and if you have the internet – view your system from anywhere in the world using Victron’s free Remote Management portal (called the VRM portal). See the Colour Control GX brochure on the downloads tab for more information.
Create a Grid-Hybrid system, where your Solar energy is used & stored as first priority**. Power will be supplied primarily from the solar panels & battery bank. If required, the grid can help power loads through the inverter automatically. This design principle uses your solar & stored energy first before using the mains grid power. If your batteries are full, and there is more solar power than your loads need, the extra power can be exported back to the grid for feed-in tariffs.
Solar array – depending on location, the annual daily average in Australia is 4 to 5 hours equivalent of full power from the array per day (where a 1kW array would give between 4 – 5kWh per day if demanded) with more in summer and less in winter. A large solar PV array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides you with far more reliable power. Average daily input figures:
12x 270w = 12.9kWh per day | 18x 270w = 19.4kWh per day | 24x 270w = 25.9kWh per day | 30x 270w = 32.4kWh per day
** If you wish to make a grid connected solar power system with or without grid feeding / export of solar power, we can change to the new Victron ‘MultiPlus-II’ 3kVA inverter chargers which are designed for this purpose (or multiple inverters for more power). The MultiPlus or Quattro inverter chargers available on this listing are not suitable for mains connection of grid feeding / export of solar power. Please contact us if you wish to change the system in any way, we are happy to design systems according to customer requirements.
- All Victron components have a 5 year full warranty
- PowerPlus Eco lithium batteries have a 10 year Pro Rata Warranty ( Max recommended discharge 80% in off grid )
- Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty
For more information see manufactures warranty, found on each brand website.
You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out repairs for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer.
Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 cm|
Click here for more info on the Colour Control GX.