The ‘Lock Stock & Barrel’ off grid solar system is the ultimate peace of mind package for an average to large household. In parts of the country we can have Summer’s that have no shortage of Solar but come Winter time it’s common to have a week of gloomy weather which is where a backup generator is imperative to keep your batteries topped up and ensure there is no down time without power.
The systems is powered with Victron Energy components to ensure reliability and Pylontech lithium batteries for maximum performance and longevity. Powered from the 10kVA Quattro inverter you will be able to run many items including fridge(s), TV, lighting, water pump, a couple of medium size split systems and more. Send us through a list of what you would like to run and we’ll let you know if this system is suitable for your parameters.
Here at Commodore we specialize in off grid what that means is that when you purchase a system from us you can have confidence that it will do exactly what you want it to do, that it is going to be supremely reliable as we would only sell what we would install in our own house and best of all we are here to help you every step of the way after you’ve purchased your system. You will not get a better price on a quality off grid system full stop. We are one of the biggest off grid distributors in Australia.
- Victron 48v Inverter Charger Quattro 10kVA
- 17.75kWh Pylontech Lithium battery Bank (5x 3.55kWh Modules)
- Battery cabinet to suit
- A Grade PV Solar Panel 9250W (9.25KW) array using quality JA CEC approved 370W Solar Panels x 25
- Victron MPPT SmartSolar to suit using 250V charge controllers
- Victron Cerbo GX System Monitor with touch screen and Online Access
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile & Tilt upgrades available)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2.5m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- 9kVa Water Cooled Diesel Generator, pre configured for automatic starting
- Pre-wired and configured system board – this makes a faster and simpler install onsite
- Finance available
Diesel Backup Generator Water Cooled 9kVa with 2 wire auto start
Your system will come programmed to start the generator when your batteries drop to a certain percentage. These water cooled generators are extremely reliable, and can run for extended periods if required. We will program your system to start and stop the generator as required, so that your system operates seamlessly without any interruptions. The generator is rated for 9.3kVa maximum output, or 8.5kVa / 8.5kW Continous running output.
Pylontech US3000 Lithium battery modules
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- More usable energy up to 90% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance a 15kWh bank can handle a 15kW load, and a surge of 20kW
- Greater charge efficiency up to 97% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
- Additional batteries can be added, 3.55kWh at a time
- Improved Low temperature performance
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the Pylontech Lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership. These batteries feature a 10 year warranty and offer some of the best value for money from batteries on the market, when comparing to costs of grid power these batteries work out substantially cheaper.
For a long time JA Solar have been one of the biggest names in the solar industry, there panels have truly passed the test of time and they continue to offer some of the highest efficiency panels on the market. This listing features the 370W modules, which have a 12 year workmanship warranty, and 25 year output warranty.
The system can be expanded at any time in the following ways
- Extra batteries can be added at any time in 3.55kWh modules at a time.
- Up to 6x Inverter Chargers for up to 30kVA rated output power set single phase or 3 phase
- Within sensibility, basically an unlimited amount of solar power can be installed, adding more MPPT controllers as required.
Detailed system information such as solar power, usage history & battery status is displayed on the intuitive Cerbo GX panel. When connected to your home network all this live information can be viewed on your smart phone or a PC, and if you have the internet view your system from anywhere in the world using Victron’s free Remote Management portal (called the VRM portal). See the Cerbo GX brochure on the downloads tab for more information.
Create a Grid-Hybrid system, where your Solar energy is used & stored as first priority**. Power will be supplied primarily from the solar panels & battery bank. If required, the grid can help power loads through the inverter automatically. This design principle uses your solar & stored energy first before using the mains grid power. If your batteries are full, and there is more solar power than your loads need, the extra power can be exported back to the grid for feed-in tariffs.
Solar array depending on location, the annual daily average in Australia is 4 to 5 hours equivalent of full power from the array per day (where a 1kW array would give between 4 5kWh per day if demanded) with more in summer and less in winter. A large solar PV array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides you with far more reliable power.
** If you wish to make a grid connected solar power system with or without grid feeding / export of solar power, we can change to the new Victron MultiPlus-II 3-5kVA inverter chargers which are designed for this purpose (or multiple inverters for more power). The MultiPlus or Quattro inverter chargers available on this listing are not suitable for mains connection of grid feeding / export of solar power. Please contact us if you wish to change the system in any way, we are happy to design systems according to customer requirements.
Finance available for purchases over $5,000
- All Victron components have a 5 year warranty
- Pylontech lithium batteries have a 10 year warranty
- Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty.
For details on our battery warranties please click here.
For more information see manufactures warranty, found on each brand website.
You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out repairs for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer.
Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.