“Lock Stock & Barrel” Off Grid System with Backup Diesel Generator | 10kVa Inverter | BYD 15.4 battery | 7.8kW JINKO Solar
UPC Code: 9346314000192
The ‘Lock Stock & Barrel’ off grid solar system is the ultimate peace of mind package for an average household. In parts of the country we can have Summer’s that have no shortage of Solar but come Winter time it’s common to have a week of gloomy weather which is where a backup generator is imperative to keep your batteries topped up and ensure there is no down time without power.
The systems is powered with Victron Energy components to ensure reliability and BYD lithium batteries for maximum performance and longevity. Comes with the powerful 10kVA Quattro inverter you will be able to run many items including fridge(s), TV, lighting, water pump, a couple of medium size split systems and more. Send us through a list of what you would like to run and we’ll let you know if this system is suitable for your parameters.
Here at Commodore we specialize in off grid what that means is that when you purchase a system from us you can have confidence that it will do exactly what you want it to do, that it is going to be supremely reliable as we would only sell what we would install in our own house and best of all we are here to help you every step of the way after you’ve purchased your system. You will not get a better price on an off grid system full stop. We are one of the biggest off grid distributors in Australia we offer you the best price the first time.
BYD Lithium B-Box LiFePO4 batteries
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- More usable energy – up to 96% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles – 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance – a 15kWh bank can handle a 15kW load, and a surge of 20kW
- Greater charge efficiency – up to 97% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the BYD Lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership. The ‘guaranteed throughput energy’ based warranty (7,900kWh per battery module over 10 years) dictates a max of around 23 cents per kWh, and typical real word usage scenarios can far exceed the guaranteed minimum. If your needs haven’t demanded the guaranteed energy, the other aspect of the warranty is a minimum 60% of the original usable capacity after 10 years.
JINKO SOLAR PANELS
JINKO Solar. For a long time Jinko have been one of the biggest names in the solar industry, there panels have truly passed the test of time and they continue to offer some of the highest efficiency panels on the market. This listing features the 315W Cheetah series, which have a 12 year workmanship warranty, and 25 year output warranty.
Diesel Backup Generator
Your system will come programmed to start the generator when your batteries drop to a certain percentage. Unlike other generators backup generators they are designed to charge your batteries and run for no longer than 4 hours (for maximum longevity), we will program your system to do exactly this so that your system operates seamlessly.
NEW model – all standard with 2-wire start for off-grid backup applications. Backup & temporary power for medium demands. This unit is well suited to battery charging and backup for medium to larger off grid power systems during poor weather or in times of higher energy demand. Featuring electric start with heavy duty starter motor, output terminals on single phase model for hard-wiring to switchboard, single phase 2x 240v outlets, circuit breaker & voltmeter. This unit will deliver a maximum AC output of 6.4kW(8KVA @ 0.8PF) and 5.5W rated continuous output.
- Victron 48v Inverter Charger Quattro 10kVA
- BYD Pro 15.4 Lithium battery with cabinet.
- A Grade PV Solar Panel 7875W (7.8kW) array using quality Jinko CEC approved 315W Solar Panels x 25
- Victron MPPT SmartSolar to suit using 250V charge controllers
- Victron Colour Control GX System Monitor with Online Access
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile & Tilt upgrades available)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2.5m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Diesel Backup Generator 6.5kVA, pre configured for automatic starting
- Pre-wired and configured system board – this makes a faster and simpler install onsite
- Finance available from $476 per month. Conditions apply.
The system can be expanded at any time in the following ways
- Over 100kWh battery storage – using 2.5kWh modules & cabinets as required
- Up to 6x Inverter Chargers for up to 30kVA rated output power – set single phase or 3 phase
- Within sensibility, basically an unlimited amount of solar power can be installed, adding more MPPT controllers as required.
Detailed system information such as solar power, usage history & battery status is displayed on the intuitive Colour Control GX panel. When connected to your home network all this live information can be viewed on your smart phone or a PC, and if you have the internet – view your system from anywhere in the world using Victron’s free Remote Management portal (called the VRM portal). See the Colour Control GX brochure on the downloads tab for more information.
Create a Grid-Hybrid system, where your Solar energy is used & stored as first priority**. Power will be supplied primarily from the solar panels & battery bank. If required, the grid can help power loads through the inverter automatically. This design principle uses your solar & stored energy first before using the mains grid power. If your batteries are full, and there is more solar power than your loads need, the extra power can be exported back to the grid for feed-in tariffs.
Solar array – depending on location, the annual daily average in Australia is 4 to 5 hours equivalent of full power from the array per day (where a 1kW array would give between 4 – 5kWh per day if demanded) with more in summer and less in winter. A large solar PV array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides you with far more reliable power.
** If you wish to make a grid connected solar power system with or without grid feeding / export of solar power, we can change to the new Victron ‘MultiPlus-II’ 3-5kVA inverter chargers which are designed for this purpose (or multiple inverters for more power). The MultiPlus or Quattro inverter chargers available on this listing are not suitable for mains connection of grid feeding / export of solar power. Please contact us if you wish to change the system in any way, we are happy to design systems according to customer requirements.
Finance available for purchases over $5,000
- All Victron components have a 5 year warranty
- BYD lithium batteries have a 10 year warranty
- Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty.
For details on our battery warranties please click here.
For more information see manufactures warranty, found on each brand website.
You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out repairs for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer.
Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 cm|