Hybrid Solar Pump 5.4-130 | Max Flow 5.4m3 | Max Head 130m | Auto AC/DC
UPC Code: 9346314001410
Hybrid pumps like this are ideal for up on a bore, dam or creek and pumping water to tanks and cattle troughs, as well as irrigators and watering systems. The advantage of hybrid technology is that are able to run the pump from solar during the day and then switch over to mains or generator power to run the pump at night time if needed.
Our latest in solar pumping solutions is the new Hybrid Auto AC/DC range with advanced technology & simplicity. The Hybrid range offers great cost saving potential for both stock and domestic and irrigation use, including 24 hour pumping applications.
Amongst other new features, the motors on the hybrid range of pumps can be connected to either solar panels or mains power. When using the system monitor – the pump can run from solar power during the day & automatically switch to mains power in the evening or poor weather (system monitor sold separately). Also the low water sensor is built into the motor, eliminating the need to run an extra sensor & cable.
The Hybrid series work best when used from a vertical position making them the perfect bore pump. We recommend sizing your pump to no more than 65% of the total head height including friction loss, for this pump a max head of 85m.
- Maximum Flow Rate – 5.4m3 or 90L/min with no head resistance (see curve graph above for head & flow performance range)
- Maximum Head Pressure – 130m or 188PSI (where flow drops to 0)
- Motor Power – 2HP or 1.5kW
- Motor & Pump Outer Diameter – 4″
- Pump Outlet Size – 1.25″ BSP
- Maximum Solar Array Voc – 440v
- Recommended Solar Vmp range – 90v – 360v
- 2HP / 1500w Motor / Controller & SS Multi-stage Pump head (4SP2-13
- Solar Panels CSUN non CEC 275w (if ordered – see selections at top of page)
- 10m Solar panel extension lead with MC4 connectors one end
- Weatherproof solar isolator switch
- Wiring connection guide
- System Monitor / Auto switch box
- FREE RAILING/CONNECTORS for mounting
Motor & Controller Features
- Connect either mains/generator AC power OR Solar DC power to the same motor wires (not at the same time – this can be done using the system monitor)
- Ultra-wide Solar input voltage range – from 90Vmp-360Vmp
- Connect up to ~ 3kW of solar panels
- Solar array Open Circuit Voltage – 440 VOC
- Up to 2.2kW (2200w) output power
- Internal low water protection – no need to run an extra sensor & cable down to the pump
- Brushless DC permanent magnet motors – optimal efficiency, torque & reliability
- Operating range of 500-3400 RPM – variable frequency control for improved low light performance
- Soft Start – increases pump and motor life & reduces start-up current draw
- Full Protection features: Over-voltage, Over-current, Reverse polarity, Over-head, Lost phase and Under-voltage
- Double shielded motors with ceramic bearings – no mechanical seals, reduced internal friction, better rotor cooling & temperature stability
- Strong stainless steel 304 construction
- Easy set-up with basic installations requiring only the included switch between the solar panels & the pump and a float switch in the tank if required.
Optional System Monitor Features
- Dual Power Input – connect both solar panels and mains or generator power in the monitor
- Automatic Solar priority, switching to AC power in low light – widens the potential for cost saving hybrid solar pumping applications
- Float sensor or Pressure switch input – for automated pumping systems
- 2 x 3 panel stands without pole to mount solar panels.
- Pressure switch kit if you’re filling a tank that is some distance from where you’re pumping from. The switch that comes with the system is wired whereas there is an option to purchase a mechanic pressure switch that doesn’t require a cable.
- Extra cable. Pump comes with 3 metres of cable on it if you need
more calculate the distance from where you’re pumping from to where you will
mount the controller. Maximum 80 metres extra cable for this pump.
Comes with 12 month warranty.
No Panels, 6 x CSUN 275w Panels
|Solar Panel Stand||
No Panel Stand, Clenergy 6 Panel Stand with Pole, Railing/connectors to Suit 6 Panels
No Pressure Switch, Pressure Switch