Shed Kit Off Grid System 1kw Solar | 3000w Inverter/Charger | 50amp
These systems are perfect for non-permanent dwellings, workshops & remote sheds where power is needed to run appliances, tools, chargers etc while you’re there – but have no need for 240v power to be left running while the premises in unattended.
This system perfect for non-permanent dwellings, workshops & remote sheds where power is needed to run appliances, tools, chargers etc while you’re there – but you have no requirement for 240v power to be left running while the premises in unattended.
This package is designed this way as the included inverter charger is rather robust for heavy duty loads, and is competitively priced – but not suitable for running permanent small loads such as a fridge or lighting (a DC 12/24v fridge could be connected directly to the battery bank if required). Step-down and step-up DC converters are also available from us.
You can also use our DC 12v/24v LED light globes or strip lights with this kit, which means the small amount of power to run the lights would not have to go through conversion losses in the inverter – making your lighting more efficient.
The inverter is durable enough to start and run most hand power tools, capable of starting a 1.5HP – 2HP motor (depending on the startup torque load on the motor).
If you would like any more information or clarification on this kit & your usage scenario – please give us a call. We like to make sure the solar system you get will suit your needs.
- Solar array – approx 4kWh per day based on national annual averages
- Battery Bank – usable 2.75kWh to 50% Depth of Discharge
This package includes
- 4x 270w Solar Panels
- BlueSolar MPPT 100/50 (12/24V-50A)
- DC 12V Sine wave Inverter / charger | 3000 /9000W surge and UPS | 70amp Charger
- 4x Delkor Deep Cycle 6 Volt 232ah Wet cell batteries = 12v 464ah (5.5kWh total / usable 2.7kWh to 50%)
- DC Disconnect / Battery Breaker
- DC Solar PV breakers
- 5 Metres of Battery Cabling 70mm2 – in suitable lengths with lugs fitted
- 20 Metres of Solar Cable
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile & Tilt upgrades available)
- Safety Sticker Kit
- ** ADD $869 for a 3kW Petrol Powered Digital Inverter Generator!
- ADD $549 for a 400w Wind Turbine Kit (Select option from dropdown menu above)
- Designed and build with the highest standards
- Power save mode with lower power draw of 25W (the inverter waits for a load of >100w before turning on)
- High Surge capacity – 9kVA max for 20ms (with a fully charged battery)
- 40A charger with absorption and floating modes to reduce gassing & charging time
- Automatically switch from inverter mode to bypass/battery charge mode when connected to 240v (selectable mode on inverter)
- Capable of starting an electric motor rated at up to 2HP (with a fully charged battery)
- Works with most generators proving they have a stable output frequency
- Idle current draw around 75w – 90w with inverter on
- Continuous power: 3000W Peak Power 9000W
- Input voltage: 24V DC
- Output voltage and frequency: 240V AC, 50Hz
- Low voltage trip 184V – re engage at 194V
- Efficiency +95%
- 12 Months Warranty
Delkor Deep Cycle 6 Volt 232ah Wet cell x 4 = 12v 464ah
Option to change wiring to a 24v battery bank & we can supply the 24v inverter charger model if desired. A large range of DC-DC step-down & step-up converters are available at various power ratings, which may be suitable if you need to run different voltage DC equipment.
Visit our battery warranties page to view the warranties we have on our batteries.
Use our 12v/24v lights with this kit. Click here to see them
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.