If you have an existing solar system and want to add batteries for self consumption and backup, there has never been a better time. This system is designed for both customers with existing Grid Connected Solar that want to add batteries, with the option to further add extra solar at the same time. Customers looking for a new system can also purchase this kit, with the option of a fully hybrid system with batteries and solar, or a standard grid connect system that is ready to add batteries at a later stage.
For new systems in Victoria the Solar Vic rebate is currently available, this gives eligible customers an $1850 rebate, and an additional $1850 4 year interest free loan – see details here: https://www.solar.vic.gov.au/solar-panel-rebate
For battery add on to existing solar systems in Victoria eligible customers can receive a $4174 discount – see details here: https://www.solar.vic.gov.au/solar-battery-rebate
Goodwe are ranked as the Global No. 1 in Hybrid Inverter suppliers confirmed by Wood Mackenzie, and have an excellent name in the industry. The Hybrid model will work seamlessly to run your house off any available solar power, charge the battery bank and export any additional solar power back to the grid for feed in tarrifs. In the event of an outage back up circuits can be powered off the battery power, and any solar connected to the new inverter will continue to run and charge the batteries.
- Goodwe 5kW inverter charger Goodwe 5000EH ( data sheet attached)
- BYD Lithium Battery, Premium Bank High Voltage HVM Series- select quantity from Dropdown menu
- Racking, cabling and isolators to suit.
BYD Lithium HVM LiFePO4 batteries
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable energy storage battery bank. The batteries are an attractive design, which feature BYD’s patented modular plug design for stacking additional batteries together, without the need for any additional cabinetry. BYD are one of the biggest lithium battery manufacturers in the world, at Commodore we have been using their batteries in grid connected and off grid systems for many years now, they offer exceptional performance and value.
- More usable energy – up to 96% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles – 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance
- Greater charge efficiency – up to 97% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
JA Solar. For a long time JA Solar have been one of the biggest names in the solar industry, there panels have truly passed the test of time and they continue to offer some of the highest efficiency panels on the market. This listing features the 330W modules, which have a 12 year workmanship warranty, and 25 year output warranty.
Depending on location, the annual daily average in Australia is 4 to 5 hours equivalent of full power from the array per day (where a 1kW array would give between 4 – 5kWh per day if demanded) with more in summer and less in winter. A large solar PV array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides you with far more reliable power. Average daily potential solar yield:
- 20 x 330w panels = 39.6kW per day in Summer, approximately 26kW in Winter.
We can offer Subsidized freight with insurance to have the kits delivered on site or to a nearby freight depot. Installation solutions available in most areas.
Finance available for purchases over $5,000
- Solar panels feature a 12 year product warranty & 25 year linear power output warranty
- Goodwe Inverters have a 5 year full warranty
- BYD Lithium batteries feature a 10 Year Warranty
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty
You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will either carry out or arrange the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
Please note this listing does not include installation. Installations exceeding 500VA should be done by a qualified electrician, in accordance to electrical safety requirements of your state or territory.
Registered Responsible supplier with ERAC & Alternative Technology Association of Australia.