Australian Genz LFP Lithium Batteries – 3kWh 48V
$3,250.00 – $26,990.00
Radlink GENZ batteries
Australian designed and engineered, the Radlink GENZ Lithium batteries are very impressive in all aspects featuring a 10,000 cycle life rating, a much smaller footprint and excellent low temperature performance. A battery bank can now fit in almost one third the footprint of previous off grid lithium options, with aesthetics a world forward from a lead-acid type battery bank.
Radlink has been supplying lithium batteries into industrial applications for a long time with a strong mining alliance, they have a fantastic in-field record for reliability and performance in harsh environments. Radlink also supplies batteries for the Australian services.
- Fully expandable – grow your battery bank as your needs demand at any time
- More usable energy – up to 100% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles – 10,000 cycles for off grid solar, depending on depth of discharge (
- Excellent constant high current Charge / Discharge performance
- Greater charge efficiency – up to 98% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space – 30kWh can be stored in 1200H*550W*700D MM
- Standardised 19″ rack mounting system – compatible to mount in server racks if desired
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
- Smarter internal management means no need for specific battery-inverter communications to keep the battery ‘awake’, liberating the battery for use with a wider range of inverter & charger hardware
- Integrated re-settable circuit breaker in each battery module for added safety and simpler system cabling with less external fusing
- Battery modules are made with high quality & tolerance matched cylindrical LFP cells for optimal performance
- 24V Units available at the same price- please let us know if you require a 24V Battery bank ( 48V Supplied as standard)
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the Genz Batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership. The 10,000 cycle based warranty (16,500kWh per battery module in 10 years) dictates a max of around 22 cents per kWh, and typical real word usage scenarios can far exceed the guaranteed minimums.