At Commodore Australia we are always looking to pair our solar expertise with the highest quality of pumping products on the market. We understand that when you purchase a pump you want it to work exactly as advertised, for it to last and to have someone to call if you require any assistance. We offer unlimited support no matter how many years after you’ve purchased from us to make sure you get maximum bang for your buck.
For this reason, we are excited to welcome the Franklin range of pumps to our extensive line-up. Established in 1962 to support the Australian water industry, Franklin Electric was founded in 1944 in Bluffton, Indiana, USA and has expanded from a small motor manufacturing company into a leading global provider of complete water and fueling systems.
Solar Rebates available! Please contact us for more info.
Pump Model 6VR12 Specs:
- Three (3) Phase 230V AC 50Hz – 240V Single Phase available on request (price may vary)
- 1.5kW / 2.2HP
- Max Flow Rate: 7m3/hr or 7,000 litres per hour (at minimum head height)
- Max Head Height: 90m (where flow stops see above images for head and flow ranges)
- Minimum head height* at 50Hz: 27.5m (can be reduced if ran at lower speed)
- Unit Weight: 29.6kg
- Motor and Pump body High quality stainless steel 304
Solar Pump Drive Range Features:
- Dual operating modes:
- Solar only mode Automatic operation with sunlight, adjusting flow to match available solar power.
- 24/7 operation mode power with Solar during the day & run with Mains overnight, the inverter will also blend mains power with solar if solar is not sufficient to run the pump at required speed.
- Maximum Solar Array Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 450V DC
- Mains / Generator Input: Single Phase 240V (Optional Generator auto start controller available for $495)
- Full protections and automatic operation including low water protection (both low current and water level sensors), compatible with pressure switches and tank level sensors
- LCD display screen with running status and info, including power input / output, frequency / speed, and error history.
- Overload / Stalled motor protection
- Franklin AC Vertical Multistage Pump 6VR12
- Solar Pump Inverter drive with AC Back up
- 10m Solar Cable with Connectors fitted
- Solar DC isolator
- Instruction Manual and Quick Connection guide
Finance available for purchases over $5,000
Optional Extras (select from drop-down menu at top of page):
- 2.75kW Solar Array consisting of 10 x 275W solar panels.
- Clenergy ST3 Ground Mount solar panel stand to mount your solar panels.
- Railing/connectors take all the hard work out of building your own stand, they connect to the solar panels and bolts straight onto your own stand or roof.
- Pressure switch kit are perfect if you’re filling a tank or dam that is some distance from where you’re pumping from. The high water level sensor that comes with this system is wired and this can be a problem if you’re pumping more than 100m. This option of a mechanic pressure switch can operate reliably with distances over 2km.
- Extra cable. Pumps comes with 3 metres of factory fitted cable. If you need
more calculate the distance from where your pump will be located to where your control box will be mounted. Maximum 80 metres extra cable for this pump.
*If necessary, the flow rate and minimum head height can be reduced by reducing the max running frequency from the solar pump drive to slow the motor RPM. The VFD based design of the pump inverter also reduces the start-up power for those on limited power supplies or off-grid systems, meaning smaller sized generators can be used to power the pump directly if solar is not available. Please contact us for more info.
Frankin Vertical Multistage Pumps come with a 2 year warranty. Commodore Pump Drive comes with a 2 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send it back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside warranty period available at reasonable cost, shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.