FRANKLIN Vertical Multistage Pump 7m3 | Max Head 60M | Mains OR Solar |
$3,300.00 – $6,210.00
At Commodore Australia we are always looking to pair our solar expertise with the highest quality of pumping products on the market. We understand that when you purchase a pump you want it to work exactly as advertised, for it to last and to have someone to call if you require any assistance. We offer unlimited support no matter how many years after you’ve purchased from us to make sure you get maximum bang for your buck.
For this reason, we are excited to welcome the Franklin range of pumps to our extensive line-up. Established in 1962 to support the Australian water industry, Franklin Electric was founded in 1944 in Bluffton, Indiana, USA and has expanded from a small motor manufacturing company into a leading global provider of complete water and fuelling systems.
Solar Rebates available! Please contact us for more info.
Pump Model 6VR08 Specs:
- Three Phase 220V AC 50Hz – 380V Three Phase and 240V single phase available on request, price may vary
- Max Flow Rate: 7m3 /hr or 7000 litres per hour (at minimum head height)
- Max Head Height: 60m (where flow stops – see above images for head and flow ranges)
- Minimum head height* at 50Hz: 27.5m ( can be reduced if ran at lower speed)
- Unit Weight: 29.6kG
- Motor and Pump body High quality stainless steel 304
Solar Pump Drive Range Features:
- Dual operating modes:
- Solar only mode – Automatic operation with sunlight, adjusting flow to match available solar power.
- 24/7 operation mode – power with Solar during the day & run with Mains overnight, the inverter will also blend mains power with solar if solar is not sufficient to run the pump at required speed.
- Maximum Solar Array Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 450V DC
- Mains / Generator Input: Three Phase AC 380-415V ( Optional Generator auto start controller available for $495)
- Full protections and automatic operation including low water protection (both low current and water level sensors), compatible with pressure switches and tank level sensors
- LCD display screen with running status and info, including power input/ output, frequency/ speed, and error history.
- Overload / Stalled motor protection
- Franklin AC Vertical Multistage Pump 6VR08
- Solar Pump Inverter drive with AC Back up
- 2.2kW Solar Array consisting of 8 x 275w solar panels (optional extra).
- 10m Solar Cable with Connectors fitted
- Solar DC isolator
- Instruction Manual and Quick Connection guide
- Railing/connectors take all the hard work out of building your own stand, they connect to the solar panels and bolt straight onto your own stand, they are also designed to be screwed onto a corrugated iron roof. See data sheet in ‘Data sheets’ tab above.
- Solar panel stand. Using Clenergy ST3 Ground mount. See data sheet in ‘Data sheets’ tab above.
- Pressure switch, required if you are filling a tank that is some distance from where you’re pumping from and want the pump to turn on and off automatically. This eliminates the need to run a wire to the tank for automatic operation.
*If necessary, the flow rate and minimum head height can be reduced by reducing the max running frequency from the solar pump drive to slow the motor RPM. The VFD based design of the pump inverter also reduces the start-up power for those on limited power supplies or off-grid systems, meaning smaller sized generators can be used to power the pump directly if solar is not available. Please contact us for more info.
Frankin Vertical Multistage Pumps come with a 2 year warranty. Commodore Pump Drive comes with a 2 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send it back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside warranty period available at reasonable cost, shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
Franklin Vertical Multistage Range Info
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.