A professional electric fence tester offering a complete analysis of your electric fence.
This unit will give the direction of the fault current draw, making it much simpler to detect & isolate any fence issues.
- Fence Probe – quickly indicates the direction of a fault, showing the voltage and current on the electric fence
- Fence Energy – accurately measures the output energy (joules) and the volts
- Fence Scope – can record and display the waveform of the pulse for advanced analysis
- Fence Noise – shows the amount of electromagnetic interference generated by the fence or energizer for advanced analysis
- Large graphic display with resolution of 128 x 64 picture elements
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low light conditions
- Audio tone frequency output varies depending on the voltage for a quick measurement
- Designed for use up to 16kV
- Supplied with high quality test clips and leads
- Supplied with additional external load resistor assembly enabling characterization of an energizer at 500 Ohm
- Display (LCD): 128 x 64 pixels, landscape orientation, 1bit/pix colour depth
- Operating Temperature: -10 C to +50 C
- Battery Type: 9V alkaline, 6LR6 / PP3 (17 mm x 26 mm x 48 mm)
- 50 hours typical battery life (without using backlight)
- Size: 102 mm W x 50 mm H x 192 mm L
- Weight: 298g (with battery), 251g (without battery)
Commodore products come with a 12 Months parts warranty, if your item is to be found defective within the warranty period we will replace that part free of charge.
If for some reason you are unable to fit the part you are welcome to send it back and our factory trained staff will replace the part for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer
Consumables, cables, leads are not covered by warranty, negligence or mis-use is a warranty
Contact us to see full range fencing gear available from us.
|Dimensions||22 × 28 × 5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.