NEW MODEL all standard with 2-wire start for off-grid backup applications. This generator is perfectly suited for backup & temporary power on a medium scale
This unit is well suited to battery charging and backup for small to medium off grid power systems during poor weather or in times of higher energy demands.
Featuring electric start with heavy duty starter motor, single phase 2 x 240V outlets, circuit breaker & voltmeter. This unit also comes with a 10W solar panel including a 4m cable and alligator clips to keep your generator battery topped up so it is ready to rock ‘n’ roll whenever you need it.
This unit will deliver a maximum AC output of 5.7kVA (@ 0.8PF) and 5kW rated continuous output.
ATS is available for grid switch over.
WHAT YOU MUST KNOW WHEN BUYING A DIESEL GENERATOR
– When you’re comparing standard cheapie generators online do NOT have 2 wire auto start, meaning they arent much use to off grid customers. Ours all have 2 wire auto start making them perfect for off grid systems.
– A large majority are not set up for off grid as they don’t have two wire auto start, which means the generator will not kick in automatically to charge the generator. Some generators it is impossible to add a two wire start onto it afterwards as the controller isn’t designed to do so, other generators you can add a two wire auto start later but can be problematic as the controller doesn’t have the same functionality as our premium controllers that come pre-programmed and ready to hook up with two wire auto start.
– We design our generators for a purpose, not for a price, we want you to be absolutely satisfied with your generator in years to come not kicking yourself for not spending a little more for quality hardware and details.
- Commodore 5.7kVA Diesel Generator Single Phase
- 10W Solar panel with 4 metres of cable and alligator clips
- High quality bearings for the diesel engine
- Flywheel alternator for the changing system of battery
- Balance shaft inside the engine
- Alternator with 100% copper windings for full rating of output
|Generator Set||Frequency (HZ): 50HZ|
|Rated continuous output (KW): 5.2|
|Max output (kVA PF 0.8): 65.7|
|Rated AC Voltage (V): 240V|
|Power Factor: Single Phase-1.0|
|DC output: 12V/8.3A|
|Phase: Single Phase|
|Alternator Type: Self-excited,2-pole brush AVR|
|Starting System: Electric|
|Noise Level (Dba/7m): 70Dba|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 14L|
|Continues Running Time (hr): 7hr|
|Engine||Engine Model: 188FVE|
|Engine Type: single-cylinder, vertical,4-stroke air-cooled diesel engine|
|Max output of engine: 8.6KVA/3600rpm|
|Bore Stroke (mm): 8878|
|Displacement Capacity(cc): 474cc|
|Fuel Consumption rate(L/H): 2.1|
|Fuel: 0# or -10# light diesel oil|
|Lubrication Oil Volume (L): 1.65L|
|Combustion System: Direct Injection|
|AC Output Socket: 2|
|AC Circuit Breaker: Yes|
|Oil warning Light: Yes|
|Oil Alert: Yes|
|30AH battery: Yes|
|DC circuit breaker: Yes|
Commodore products come with a 12 Months parts warranty (or a maximum of 500 hours), if your item is to be found defective within the warranty period we will replace that part free of charge.
If for some reason you are unable to fit the part you are welcome to send it back and our factory trained staff will replace the part for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer. Warranty is limited to 3 months if generator is used in commercial applications, or continuous use situations, and void if unit has been modified. (parts and repairs are guaranteed for 3 months from date of work)
It is buyers responsibility to ensure generators are not housed outside in direct weather conditions, keep away from moisture. Like all combustion engines they require servicing, see manual, failure to service may result in warranty voided.
Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.