Surface Mount Solar Pump 3.5-42 | 3,500l/hr | Max Head 42m | 60V 750W
$1,250.00 – $3,995.00
UPC Code: 9346314001533
Commodore is excited to welcome the Commodore Solar Pump series. Commodore is a brilliant, high quality brand that we are excited to call our own.
Whether you’re pumping from a channel, dam, tank or another source and solely powered by solar energy, this surface mount pump is a ripper in performance and reliability. Included in your kit is the surface mount pump, an MPPT controller and your choice of 3 or 6 solar panels (for best performance select 6 panels).
This pump can deliver a maximum water flow of 3,500 litres per hour or a maximum total head of 42 metres. Commodore boasts stainless steel 316 casings, 2 year warranties & and a trusted Australian brand backing it.
You’re looking at the Commodore 35 Surface mount centrifugal solar pump kit – including 3 or 6 x 275W Solar panel (select from drop down menu below).
Please refer to our pump calculator to get your total head & compare to the curve graph for head & flow ranges. On surface mount pumps we recommend not exceeding 65% of maximum head height for this pump that is 27m.
- Voltage: 60V
- Power: 750W
- Impeller style: Centrifugal
- Impeller material: Brass
- Max Flow Rate: 3.5m³l/h or 3,500 liters per hour
- Max Total Head: 42m
- Outlet size: 1″
- Inlet 1″
- Brush-less DC Centrifugal Pump
- Sealed Solar Pump Controller
- Solar Panels – 3 or 6 x 275W panels (select from drop-down menu)
- Solar Panel Cable 6m
- Well Sensor to stop pumping if the water source is low
- Tank Sensors to stop pumping if the tank is full
- Instruction Manual
- 3 or 6 panel stand to mount your solar panels.
- Railing/connectors take all the hard work out of building your own stand, they connect to the solar panels and bolts straight onto your own stand or roof.
- Pressure switch kit are perfect if you’re filling a tank or dam that is some distance from where you’re pumping from. The high water level sensor that comes with this system is wired and this can be a problem if you’re pumping more than 100m. This option of a mechanic pressure switch can operate reliably with distances over 2km.
- Extra cable. Pumps comes with 3 metres of factory fitted cable. If you need
more calculate the distance from where your pump will be located to where your control box will be mounted. Maximum 80 metres extra cable for this pump.
At Commodore Australia have a long history in the industry and we are always looking to pair our solar expertise with the highest quality of pumping products on the market. We understand that when you purchase a pump you want it to work exactly as advertised, to last for a long time and to have Australians to call if you require any assistance. We offer unlimited support no matter how many years after you’ve purchased from us, to give you true long term value for money. Put our solar pumping experience to work for you today, and get water moving on your property.
|Dimensions||60 × 40 × 30 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.