Commodore Australia is proud to introduce our own range of Lead Carbon batteries Commodore Carbons!
You’re looking at the latest in Commodore DC-C series lead-carbon batteries, which use functional activated carbon and graphene as carbon materials, which are added to the negative plate of the battery to make lead carbon batteries have the advantages of both lead-acid batteries and super capacitors. It not only improves the ability of rapid charge and discharge, but also greatly prolongs the battery life, more than 2000 cycles at 80%DOD. It is more suitable for the application of PSOC (Partial state of charge). This a fantastic option for weekenders where the batteries are only been discharged 150 days a year equating to around 13 years of battery life when discharged correctly (not draining more than 80% of the battery)
- More usable energy 80% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles up to 2000 cycles to 80% depth of discharge.
- Better high current Charge / Discharge performance
- Greater charge efficiency less energy wasted during charging means more power available to you in less time
Battery Reserve Capacities to 80% depth of discharge (DoD):
6x cells (6.0kWh bank) to 80% DoD:
- 7.82Wh in 24hrs, OR
- 3.92kWh per day for 2 days, OR
- 2.61kWh per day for 3 days
12x cells (12.0kWh bank) to 80% DoD:
- 16.22kWh in 24hrs, OR
- 8.11kWh per day for 2 days, OR
- 5.41kWh per day for 3 days
24x cells (24.0kWh bank) to 80% DoD:
- 33.7kWh in 24hrs, OR
- 16.85kWh per day for 2 days, OR
- 11.23kWh per day for 3 days
- Lead Carbon Battery bank ( select number of batteries and capacity from above dropdown menu)
- Battery Link cables to suit selected battery bank.
3 year warranty!
For details on our battery warranties please click here.
You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.