Commodore 12V LifePO4 Lithium battery- self managed (AGM replacement)
$980.00 – $1,150.00
Commodore 12V LiFePO4 Lithium battery- self managed
LiFePO4 batteries represent an advancement in safety due to cell design with advanced battery management systems including under and over voltage, over discharge, over current, over temperature, and short circuit protections which ensures safe and efficient operation.
- Longer Cycle Life: Offers a significant longer cycle life and longer
float/calendar life than lead acid batteries helping to minimize
replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership. LiFePO4
batteries are designed for 10,000 cycles at 50% DOD, and 6,000
cycles at 80% DOD, and 2,000 cycles at 100% DOD.
- More Energy: Delivers significantly more energy than lead acid
batteries, even at high discharge rate while maintaining high
- Advanced BMS Protection: Under/Over voltage and current
protection ensuring safe and efficient operation.
- Safety: Advanced LiFePO4 cell design includes various safeguards
including high temp thermal fuse, lame retardant additive and
pressure relief valves.
- SOC Meter: Standard LED Display
Ultra Low Self Discharge Curve: <1% per month
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Total capacity per battery module – 1,280Wh
- Usable energy per module – 1,000Wh
- Cycle life per module – >10,000 @50% DOD / >6,000 @80% DOD / >2,000 @100% DOD
The Victron Blue Smart chargers are compatible with lithium not only that they are amazing for charging and revitalizing any of your 12v batteries.
5 year warranty.
For details on our battery warranties please click here.