Lithium Batteries + Great Prices = A Superb Combination!
Here at Commodore we specialize in off grid what that means is that when you purchase a system from us you can have confidence that it will do exactly what you want it to do, that it is going to be supremely reliable as we would only sell what we would install in our own house and best of all we are here to help you every step of the way after you’ve purchased your system. You will not get a better price on an off grid system full stop. We are one of the biggest off grid distributors in Australia we offer you the best price the first time.
Peace of mind is an important facet when living off grid. The Victron EasySolar inverter charger system is covered by an outstanding 5 year replacement or repair warranty. *** We can assist with 6 month interest free Gem Visa cards, contact us to find out more.
On average, there will be 5kW-hours of power available from the solar array per day based on 5hrs of effective sunshine per day. More sunshine = more power. This solar PV design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides far more reliable power.
When there is no sunshine or badly overcast weather, the battery reserve capacity will give the following power from full charge down to 50%:
4.8kW-hours for one day, or
2.4kW-hours per day for two days, or
1.6kW-hours per day for three days, or
1.2kW-hours per day for four days
The solar array can then recharge the battery bank from 50% in around 6 hours of effective sunshine, depending on any loads running on the system at the same time. A generator can be used to recharge the battery bank and run loads through the inverter at the same time too.
Estimate your system requirements using our off-grid calculator.
This cracking system features:
- Victron EasySolar II G48/3000 /35-32 MPPT 250/70 with GX
- 7.1kWh Pylontech Lithium battery bank (2x 3.55kWh Pylontech batteries)
- Cabinet to suit batteries
- 3kW A Grade PV Solar Panel array (8 x 370W, JA/ Jinko panels CEC approved panels)
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile & Tilt upgrades available)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
Pylontech Lithium batteries.
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- More usable energy up to 90% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance a 10kWh bank can handle a 10kW load, and a surge of 20kW
- Greater charge efficiency up to 97% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the Pylontech lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership of approximately 15 cents per kWh. This compares favorably with the typical & rising cost of mains energy of around 28 cents per kWh.
Easy Solar GX
Victron’s EasySolar II GX is an “All in one power solution”. The EasySolar integrates:
- Victron Multiplus II inverter/charger
- SmartSolar MPPT – TR
- GX 2×16 character display (With integrated BMS, USB port, Ethernet port, VE direct port
- Victron’s VRM portal which allows system monitoring
All Victron components have a 5 year full warranty
Pylontech lithium batteries have a 10 year warranty (Note they do need to be registered online for full 10 year warranty when installed)
Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power
All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty.