This system is perfect for powering your caravan or RV to run appliances such as, Fridge, TV, Lights, Laptops, and small- medium tools and appliances ( small microwave and kettle with occasional use). The system comes with the necessary solar and battery wiring which is pre-configured for ease of installation, pre-wired board system available to further simplify installation, all customizable to suit your location and situation, call us to discuss your individual requirements.
Peace of mind is an important facet when living off grid. Victron hardware is covered by an outstanding 5 year replacement or repair warranty
Victron MultiPlus Inverter charger, 12/3000/120-16, the heart of your solar power system, this inverter is rated at 3kVa (2.4kW) continuous output and has a 7.5kVa Surge rating which is ample for starting small-medium pressure pumps and power tools. .
The built-in 120A AC Charger allows connecting a generator (or shore power) to recharge the battery bank and run loads during poor weather and high demand occasions. Up to 3.6kW generator throughput, and smaller generators can be used effectively too. With the generator limit set, the unique ‘PowerAssist’ technology protects the generator or shore supply from being overloaded by adding extra battery power when needed.
- 3x 270w A grade Poly Crystalline CEC approved Bush Fire Rated Solar Panels (0.81kW)
- Victron MultiPlus Inverter Charger 12/3000/120-16 3kVa 12V with internal 120A AC charger and 16A transfer switch.
- Victron BMV-700 Battery monitor
- Victron Smartsolar MPPT 100/50 ( 50A) Solar charge controller
- Choose your batteries from the drop down menu either 12v 400Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery Bank (2x 200Ah Sealed AGM Deep cycle maintenance free Batteries 4.8kWh total / 2.4kWh usable to 50%) OR 12v 100Ah Lithium Battery x 2 (2.4kWh usable to 100%)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system
- 10m cable runs to the solar array and 2m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Caravan Style mounting brackets for the solar panels.
- Safety Sticker Kit
- OPTIONAL EXTRA : Pre wired and Configured system board ( customisable to fit your space- ) this makes installation much faster and simpler on site. ( see photos)
We pre-configure and test all of our systems to ensure a smooth installation with preset battery low levels, charge rates etc, and offer exceptional after sales support for our kits, with remote monitoring available on many systems.
Battery reserve capacity: usable power from full charge down to 50%:
- 2.4kW-hours for one day, or
- 1.2kW-hours per day for two days, or
- 0.8kW-hours per day for three days
Solar Performance varies by location:
- Annual Average – 3.6kWh per day
- Summer Average – 5kWh per day
- Winter Average – 2.2kWh per day
The solar array can recharge the battery bank from 50% to 90% in around 3 and a half hours of effective sunshine, depending on any loads running on the system at the same time. A generator can be used to recharge the battery bank and run loads through the inverter at the same time also.
Estimate your system requirements using our off-grid calculator found in the Off Grid Solar Systems section.
Detailed battery information is displayed on the BMV-700 battery monitor, and solar panel information and performance history is available through the bluetooth connection to the SmartSolar Charge controller.
Create an Off Grid power system. Power will be supplied primarily from the solar panels & battery bank. If there is insufficient power, the inverter can make use of a petrol or diesel powered generator to recharge the batteries & run the household loads. The system can start the generator automatically providing the generator is compatible with two wire starting – some generator ATS systems are also compatible with two wire start.
Finance available for purchases over $5,000
This system will not feed energy back into the grid! This is an off grid solar power system.
Please note this listing does not include installation. Installations exceeding 500VA should be done by a qualified electrician, in accordance to electrical safety requirements of your state or territory.
Solar panels feature a 25 year pro-rata year warranty, Victron hardware has a 5 year full warranty, and all other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty. For more information see manufactures warranty, found on each brands website.
For details on our battery warranties please click here.
You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
Registered Responsible supplier with ERAC, Alternative Technology Association of Australia