“Battery Ready” Grid Connect Solar System with Goodwe Inverter
$7,490.00 – $12,580.00
UPC Code: 9346314001717
If you’re looking to put solar on your roof with a grid connect system but you want to have the option to add a battery bank later, it pays to get the right inverter the first time. We offer a quality grid connect system that fulfills expectations and gives you the flexibility to add a battery bank later. By adding a battery bank it further increases your independence from the grid, reducing your power bills, aswell as blackout protection which is extremely handy on those occasion when the power is out.
The great thing about either grid connect or off grid there are still rebates available on CEC approved Solar panels which ours are, if you use a CEC approved installer the rebates usually cover the entire install or pretty darn close to.
- Goodwe 5kW inverter charger ( data sheet attached)
- 20 x 275w CEC approved A grade Solar panels = 5.5kW
- Racking, cabling and isolators to suit.
BYD Lithium B-Box LiFePO4 batteries
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- More usable energy – up to 96% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles – 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance – a 10kWh bank can handle a 10kW load, and a surge of 20kW
- Greater charge efficiency – up to 97% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the BYD Lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership. The ‘guaranteed throughput energy’ based warranty (7,900kWh per battery module over 10 years) dictates a max of around 23 cents per kWh, and typical real word usage scenarios can far exceed the guaranteed minimum. If your needs haven’t demanded the guaranteed energy, the other aspect of the warranty is a minimum 60% of the original usable capacity after 10 years.
Solar array – depending on location, the annual daily average in Australia is 4 to 5 hours equivalent of full power from the array per day (where a 1kW array would give between 4 – 5kWh per day if demanded) with more in summer and less in winter. A large solar PV array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides you with far more reliable power. Average daily potential solar yield:
- 20 x 275w panels = 35.75kW per day in Summer, approximately 18kW in Winter.
We can offer Subsidized freight with insurance to have the kits delivered on site or to a nearby freight depot. Installation solutions available in most areas.
Please note this listing does not include installation. Installations exceeding 500VA should be done by a qualified electrician, in accordance with electrical safety requirements of your state or territory.
Finance available for purchases over $5,000
- Solar panels feature a 10 year product warranty & 25 year linear power output warranty
- Goodwe Inverters have a 5 year full warranty
- BYD Lithium batteries feature a 10 Year Warranty
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty
You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will either carry out or arrange the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
Please note this listing does not include installation. Installations exceeding 500VA should be done by a qualified electrician, in accordance to electrical safety requirements of your state or territory.
Registered Responsible supplier with ERAC & Alternative Technology Association of Australia.
|Dimensions||165 × 113 × 100 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.