The Agri. 50 km energizers can be powered with a battery or by mains, making them handy and adaptable depending on your needs. Most of the energizers use Nemtek APT technology, which ensures maximum power is delivered to the electric fence while minimising power losses along the fence line. With APT the energizer responds to changing environmental factors (such as changes in weather and vegetation growth on the fence), and adapts to the changing needs of the fence by maximising fence power and efficiency.
- Powers up to 50km of fence (applies to optimal fence conditions)
- Robust weather resistant system
- Battery charge state indicator
- Energizer overload indicator
- Day/night sensor
- Output energy max 4.6J (stored energy 6.5J)
- Powered by battery (sold separately) or mains power adaptor (included)
- Adaptable mounting options (wall, fence wire, wooden post
and slides onto Y picket post)
- Lightning protection
- Many programmable options via the LCD handheld remote – (optional accessory)including adjustment of fence voltage and pulse rate, independent day/night setting, battery voltage reporting and fence performance monitoring
- Includes Key Tag to switch energizer on and off (touch energizer with key tag to switch on and off)
Commodore products come with a 12 Months parts warranty, if your item is to be found defective within the warranty period we will replace that part free of charge. If for some reason you are unable to fit the part you are welcome to send it back and our factory trained staff will replace the part for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer
Consumables, cables, leads are not covered by warranty, negligence or mis-use is a warranty exclusion.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.