MAJOR LITHIUM BATTERY SHORTAGE ACROSS AUSTRALIA, FIRST IN BEST DRESSED
This 3 phase system utilizes a large 11.5kW Solar array making it ideal for two scenarios in particular – a medium sized house, with appliance such as a 3 phase air con as well as standard single phase appliances, and/or a workshop with 3 phase machines and tools. Coupled with the fully expandable BYD lithium battery bank, this system makes for a great kit for both a house and shed, with room to grow should your power demands increase.
Here at Commodore we specialize in off grid, what that means is that when you purchase a system from us you can have complete confidence in its reliability and performance. We would only sell what we would install in our own house (a lot of the staff here live off grid) and best of all we are here to help you every step of the way after you’ve purchased your system. We are one of the biggest off grid distributors in Australia, we offer you the right system, at the best price the first time.
We’re proud to offer the very latest and safest in lithium battery technology from BYD with the new B-Box modular lithium battery system. These batteries feature BYD’s new stackable design, which eliminates the need for additional cabinetry. Paired with the time proven Victron Inverter Charger hardware, this package brings the best modern renewable energy technologies together for a fully expandable Off Grid solar power solution.
Peace of mind is an important facet of living self sufficiently or off grid. The Victron hardware is covered by an outstanding 5 year replacement or repair warranty. The BYD B-Box Lithium battery system features an outstanding 10 year warranty, and is constructed of the safest and best performing lithium battery technology Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (otherwise known as LiFePo4 or LFP)
- Victron Multiplus 15kVA 3Phase Inverter Charger system (3x 5kVa Multiplus II inverter chargers)
- 24kWh BYD Lithium Battery Bank (6x 4kWh LVS modules)
- Victron MPPT SmartSolar charge controller to suit
- Victron Cerbo GX Control System Monitor with touch screen and Online Access
- 11.5kW Solar Array – 35X 330W JA Premium Mono Panels
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile roof & Tilt frame options available)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Pre-wired and configured system board – see photos (this makes a much faster and simpler install on-site)
3-Phase System Design
This system utilises 3x 5kVa Victron Multiplus inverter chargers to create a 15kVa system, the system can deliver 15kVa 3-Phase, as well being connected directly to 3 single phase 5kVa circuits, meaning that 3 phase appliances up to 15kVa can be ran, or 3 single phase circuits of a maximum of 5kVa per phase. Contact us if you need help designing your system.
BYD Lithium B-Box LiFePO4 batteries
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- More usable energy 100% of the battery capacity can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance – a 10kWh bank can handle a 10kW load, and a surge of 20kW
- Greater charge efficiency 95% minimum ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the BYD Lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership. Working out far cheaper than grid power based on the warranty period as a minimum.
The system can be expanded at any time in the following ways
- Up to 256kWh battery storage up to 64 batteries can be used
- Up to 9x Inverter Chargers for up to 45kVA rated output power
- Within sensibility, basically an unlimited amount of solar power can be installed, adding more MPPT controllers as required.
Detailed system information such as solar power, usage history & battery status is displayed on the intuitive Cerbo GX panel with touch screen. When connected to your home network all this live information can be viewed on your smart phone or a PC, and if you have the internet view your system from anywhere in the world using Victron’s free Remote Management portal (called the VRM portal). See the Cerbo GX brochure on the downloads tab for more information.
Create a Grid-Hybrid system, where your Solar energy is used & stored as first priority**. Power will be supplied primarily from the solar panels & battery bank. If required, the grid can help power loads through the inverter automatically. This design principle uses your solar & stored energy first before using the mains grid power. If your batteries are full, and there is more solar power than your loads need, the extra power can be exported back to the grid for feed-in tariffs.
** If you wish to make a grid connected solar power system with or without grid feeding / export of solar power, we can change to the new Victron MultiPlus-II inverter chargers which are designed for this purpose. The MultiPlus or Quattro inverter chargers available on this listing are not suitable for mains connection of grid feeding / export of solar power. Please contact us if you wish to change the system in any way, we are happy to design systems according to customer requirements.
Finance available for purchases over $5,000
- All Victron components have a 5 year full warranty
- BYD LVS lithium batteries have a 10 year warranty (60% capacity retention minimum)
- Solar panels feature a 12 year workmanship warranty and 25 year output guarantee to 80%
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty
For more information see manufactures warranty, found on each brand website.
You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out repairs for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer.
Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.