Grid Connected Battery Storage Systems
What are grid connected battery systems all about?
There are many names for a grid connected battery storage system such as:
- Solar Power Battery Storage
- Grid Connect Batteries
- Hybrid Solar System
- Solar and Battery System
Behind all of these names and apparent complexity, the concept stays the same. A grid connected system with batteries will provide you with energy security, and with a well designed system, will achieve the following outcomes:
- Reduced power bills
- Impressive return on investment’s
- Energy independence and power security in a blackout which is even more essential in the age of working from home
- Greater autonomy
- Full optimisation of your PV system, existing and newly installed systems are often not optimised due to low export limits restricting feed in to the grid, however batteries ensure you will waste no solar
- A clean future by minimising your reliance on less sustainable power sources
Adding a solar battery bank to grid connected systems is becoming far more viable as a result of decreasing costs of solar panels and lithium batteries. Owners of lithium batteries are now seeing greater value than ever as well, take Pylontech’s 3.55kW 48V module which have an outstanding 10 year warranty, and 6000 cycles which is the equivalent of 15 years + if treated well.
Commodore are experts in off grid solar, it’s what we specialise in. Therefore when it comes to designing adding off grid batteries to a grid connected system we are able to provide comprehensive advice and support when designing a solar battery storage system.
Make the most of excellent rebates on solar batteries, and solar panels such as Solar Victoria’s Battery Rebate
Through our extended experience in Off Grid and Grid Connected Systems, Commodore knows the industry and which grid connect battery components are of high quality, and the best value for investment in order to see a return on investment sooner, rather than later.
Showing all 7 results
Grid Connected Solar EV Charger System | Includes Solar Victoria Battery Rebate$10,146.00 – $15,296.00Quick View